Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

She's scheduled to be on Regis this a.m.

Thanks eldee! I'm glad I checked out FORT this morning.

She was on Good Morning America this morning too. She looked pretty good for being pieced together with two boob jobs, eye lift, face lift, etc.

She was there to promote her new book and talked about her "perfliction"? (I think) a word she used to decribe her "addiction" to be "perfect".

She also said her kids are the opposite of her. They shy away from the camera, and she can't get enough of it.
    Last edited by pleightx; 04-27-2004 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Thanks eldee! I'm glad I checked out FORT this morning.
    You are very welcome!

Did anyone see her on Regis and Kelly? She started to give Regis a flirty stare, I was like oh crap, she's going to sit on his lap or put her head in his lap, like she did with Ryan Seacrest. Thank God she didn't.

She was promoting her new book and then she described how SHE coined the phrase "supermodel". A friend of hers saw her taking on a lot of projects, jobs, etc... so they asked her, "Who do you think you are Superman?" She looked in the camera with a twinkle in her eye and said, "No, I'm supermodel". Thus, the term supermodel was born.

I think they asked her something like with that look, she wouldn't have trouble getting jobs. She laughed and said she had to knock down the doors, literally. Because everybody backed then "looked like you." (pointing to Kelly). Kelly felt a little awkward and came back with, "well they're not all 4'8" are they?" Then Kelly, who always spoofs a "cloppy" catwalk walk on the show, showed it off for Janice. Janice shook her head and said she walked like a clydesdale. Then made some off comment about Giselle walking that way.

Janice's makeunder in Jane Magazine:
    http://erica.holymango.net/images/janiceaunatural.jpg
    (Sorry, my scanner is a little dirty. That isn't dandruff.)

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Wow, for someone who is so obsessed with looking perfect and primped all the time, I'm really surprised she allowed that picture to be used. If I were her, or had her mentality, i'd ransack the place for the photos, lol

Man, that woman gives a whole new meaning to the term "brow lift". They look like they're about to take off.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    E! has been running a Hollywood True Story called "Supermodels: Beyond Skin Deep". They use a couple different interviews with Janice, one was from 2002, and I just couldn't help but notice how much better she looked even that recently, most noticably I think it was her brow lift that changed her look. It is now almost too drag queeny. Janice, please stop.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I think that her thin face gives her a little bit of a gaunt look. If her eyebrows were different, that might make a positive difference. With that drastic angle, it looks very unnatural and gives her an angry look.

On TV, I've seen other pics of her from the past and thought that she looked pretty.