Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

I was a little turned off at what she did I found it classless but she is still one of my favourite judges on the show and Ryan was right to take responsiablity for his show that is marketed mainly to the young people! Perhaps if she make an apperance on the David Letterman Show she can go way over the top and surpass the mark that Courtney Love set when she appeared ther 2 weeks ago.

FORT Newbie
    Here are some photos of Janice at LA Fashion week walking the runway:
    http://www.celebrityphoto.com/script...name=F:/032904 FashionWeekFall2004Day1/thumbnails_small/JanDickensonS032904-GF1800.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    Poor Janice. She should have allowed herself to age gracefully. It would have been tons better if she just... worked out and ate healthy.
    This is true. Too much surgery is giving Janice a relly harsh look. I also do think she should soften the haircolor a little; really dark hair doesn't do you any favors after a certain age. If you want to cover your gray, its better to be just a shade lighter than your 25- year old color.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Sorry, the link that I put up doesn't seem to work properly
    My apologies.
    Maybe someone more technically savvy will be able to do it!
    Anyways, if you want to see the photos, they're at www.celebrityphoto.com under LA Fashion Week.

Hmmm, Kicking Babe, for some reason that link isn't working for me.

But in case you guys missed it in the LA Fashion Week thread, here's a bigger photo of what JaniceD's new book cover looks like (I think it's adorable):

[IMG]images/img/janicenewbookcover.jpg[/IMG]
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Janice worked the L.A. Fashion Week too, doing the Lloyd Klein show (hence the cat makeup. Her painkillers must have been really good, cause she seemed to think it was the Janice Dickinson show. She made like she was Evita and threw her arms up in the air at the end of the runway on her first go round, then skipped/danced back down the runway. Her second dress was a very tight sheath dress, in which she walked like she had something up her butt, I mean she walked really weird. there was another girl in just as tight a dress who managed a good stomp. she looked fabulous and was certainly having fun, but she really did everything she could to stand out. Then again, why am I surprised?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

You have to admit, people, Jurassic Dickinson looks GOOD for her age! I love that woman, and I hope I'm as well-preserved when I'm that old! Plus, an added benny, I think now she's bulletproof...
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I just finish Janice's first book...God she is awesome...What a life...
    Anyhoo, I think she is gorgeous but if she doesnt stop with the plastic surgery she is gonna look scary like That cat woman socialite..Jocelyn whats her name...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Ooh oh! Jocelyn Wildenstein! GAH!

[IMG]images/img/joycewildenstein.jpg[/IMG]

This is what happens when people with too much money run out of things to do...

she looks like the guy, Rocky, from the 80's movies "Mask" (with cher) You guys are probably too young to remember.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful