Page 17 of 66 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I didn't mean to suggest that I though that Jancie looked bad, I just didn't think that she needed another face lift. I thought Janice looked great, and not just for her age. Cindy Crawford (born in 1966) is 13 years younger than Janice (1953), So of course she looks pretty good. My advice to Janice would have been to ease up on the tanning ( yes I know that she has naturally olive/tan skin, but I've seen pictures of her where she isn't nearly as dark as she is now. I also think that she should lighten up on the eyemakeup. She doesn't need it that heavy (her and Pam Anderson, Why is it the women with naturally thick eyelashes feel the need to overdo it with a lot of black eyeliner?). She looks much better in this shot without the the over done eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chorita KaBoom; 03-27-2004 at 12:35 AM.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Sianmom
    I saw Janice Dickenson on Ryan Seacrest and they took her off because of her odd behavior. She claimed that it was a "prescription" that had made her a little loopy and had her crotch dive Seacrest on live TV. Is she having a breakdown or Courtney Love moment? I am concerned she is losing it, in every interview I see of her lately, she seems high
    She had a facelift less than two weeks ago, she is probably
    on painkillers. I wish she would stop with the surgery she is
    staring to look like a cat

anyone see her bizarre looking surgeon he looks like a ken doll.

Janice is addicted to plastic surgery and has sought some help.

See the following link:

http://www.drphil.com/show/show.jhtm...ticsurgery.xml

Click on see what dr. phil tells these guests for the story

(Okay - so she's also addicted to cameras and seeks her psychological help in front of millions. That one I've got no link for.

She had a facelift less than two weeks ago, she is probably
    on painkillers.
    Who was it she told, "If you ever touch your face, I'm coming after you!"
    I thought that was so hilarious, but I can't think of who it was.

Do you think all of the "enhancement procedures" are effects of her being told she was "too ethnic" when she first began to model? That somewhere deep in her pysche she's still trying to look "American".
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

Quote Originally Posted by Dysiree
    Who was it she told, "If you ever touch your face, I'm coming after you!"
    I thought that was so hilarious, but I can't think of who it was.

Do you think all of the "enhancement procedures" are effects of her being told she was "too ethnic" when she first began to model? That somewhere deep in her pysche she's still trying to look "American".
    She said it to Mercedes.. I laughed also and all I could think was Janice should never stand too close to the fireplace or candles and stay out of the heat because all those fake parts might melt.
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Janice was told she looked too ethnic? I guess because most models were blonde hair, blue eyes at the time she came out. But Janice was gorgeous! She had an innocence in her face, but at the same time seemed sensual. Very exotic looking. I like her pictures, she was very pretty. I think she knows pretty much what she's talking about when she criticizes the contestants on ANTM.

"After having plastic surgery on her breasts, eyes, forehead and stomach, supermodel Janice Dickinson wonders if her quest for outer beauty will ever bring her the inner peace she is seeking."

I find this actually quite sad. The way she told Mercedes to never touch her face, it sounds like all this needless surgery is something she didn't mean to get mixed up in. Isn't she either dating or married to her plastic surgeon?

that's convient. :rotf.
    If you notice she never says anything about thier looks but how they pose and come across on film.
    And that article forgot to mention her lips. lol
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    "After having plastic surgery on her breasts, eyes, forehead and stomach, supermodel Janice Dickinson wonders if her quest for outer beauty will ever bring her the inner peace she is seeking."

I find this actually quite sad. The way she told Mercedes to never touch her face, it sounds like all this needless surgery is something she didn't mean to get mixed up in. Isn't she either dating or married to her plastic surgeon?
    It IS sad. VERY sad.

I think she's dating the plastic surgeon.

Poor Janice. She should have allowed herself to age gracefully. It would have been tons better if she just... worked out and ate healthy.