Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

True that Janice is one strong cocktail of a gal, but I think it's incredibly lame of Ryan to just ask her to leave instead of being able to hold his own. If he was a more seasoned or professional host, he would have been able to handle the situation by finding a graceful way to divert her from his crotch--or at least, he could have asked her at break to tone it down or something, not just leave.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on the Ry Toast. Maybe another minute with her would have had him crying to his mama.

*sigh* You gotta love the JaniceD!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

First of all he said something about her looking at his face and she leaned over and put her face in his crotch.. she did an interview and said he had ketchup on his shirt.. hmm...

Then she straddled him.. they showed her on his lap..

I'm going with the 'he's gay' theory. Honestly SHAVE for godsakes.. I don't even find him that funny.. I like Simon and his finger better.. :LOL
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

I saw it and kind of thought she was on drugs or something. Not that there's anything wrong with them..

Haha... I saw this on Extra, I thought it was hilarious. Maybe it was a little over the top for day time TV... but still funny, Janice rocks.

Drugs? Not our Janice!

(She's probably hooked up to an IV all damn day long, popping her prescrip meds from her surgeries like tic tacs)
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Oh my God, I can't believe I missed this!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Well.

I don't want to start any vicious rumours or gossip.

BUT.

I am gay and if a woman tried to stick her face in my crotch area, I'd break for commercial and ask her to leave too.

Thus:

Going to commercial = You are gay.

And if you're not gay, whatever. You can still date me anyway, ry-Toast.

I am so lol over this, she probably had a few too many drinks in the green room!! I can't believe I missed this interesting display of personality from Janice. If anyone finds pics of the appearance I would love to see them.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Well, if she wants to get with Ryan, she better be into anal.

Gucci, I have a feeling Janice is the top.