Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Janice's Family is also out on that getty site
    I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde

FORT Newbie

any others

Do you know if there are any other books written by the judges?

xSKATExORxCRYx

Janice reaches out and touches someone! Literally.

I don't know if this hasn't been posted yet (...couldn't find it anywhere) but it is such hilarious news featuring two of my most favorite "FORT" stars...

It was all over Access Hollywood, and yet not a mention of it here?!

Here's what I found in the New York Post, but I'm sure there is more out there...

March 24, 2004 -- RYAN Seacrest couldn't handle Janice Dickinson on his show yesterday, so he went to a commercial and asked her to leave. "He's a big wuss," said Dickinson's manager, Graham Kaye. "These West Coast guys can't handle the Alpha Dog," Dickinson told PAGE SIX. The former supermodel, gorgeous in Dolce & Gabbana, went on the Fox show to promote "America's Top Model," on which she is a judge. But Seacrest panicked as soon as she came onstage, sat in his lap, and purred, a la Mae West, "Is that a rise in your Levi's?" Dickinson later asked Him, "What does your girlfriend call you in bed, Ry, Sea, or Crest? Does she call you Ry? I call you toast."

Apparently she leaned over and stuck her face in his crotch, too. (Lucky B*itch!)

haha what?? I can't believe he kicked her off like that. That sucks. I wonder if he will get in trouble for that.
    Also, i wonder if Janice's daughter was there. haha i would be embarrased

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Well, I can sorta see him being uncomfortable with her 'overly friendly' demeanor. He also defended himself by bringing up the FCC and the Janet Jackson Boob scandal.

But I'd like to think that secretly he did it because he didn't want to hurt my feelings, and he's holding out for me. (Not that I am insinuating he is gay or anything....though, not that there would be anything wrong with that ...)

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    Well, I can sorta see him being uncomfortable with her 'overly friendly' demeanor. He also defended himself by bringing up the FCC and the Janet Jackson Boob scandal.

But I'd like to think that secretly he did it because he didn't want to hurt my feelings, and he's holding out for me. (Not that I am insinuating he is gay or anything....though, not that there would be anything wrong with that ...)
    haha there would not be anything wrong if he was gay. haha
    i just can't believe Janice would do such a thing after talking about someone looking like a hooker. when she is doing something for free thank you thank you

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    haha there would not be anything wrong if he was gay. haha
    well, as long as it was brought up first...lol....He spars with Simon on American Idol like the are lovers or were lovers, not that that's a bad thing.

JaniceD Rocks!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey
    I love Janice but I saw the show and she went too far. There were alot of emails the next day of viewers complaining about it too. It just wasnt the right show for her to act like that.

Aww... I missed it!!

So what happened? He went to a commercial and what? Asked her to leave?