Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

Janice has grown on me, the show simply wouldn't be the same without her, and she does come out with some of the best lines.

Visually, I think that her eyebrows look harsh and makes her look more mean. I caught a glimpse of her on some talk show and she looked very nice.

Can you scratch my back? booboo420's Avatar

Janice looks damn good for 49!!

My goodness, I didn't realize that she was that much older...wow..

I gotta give it to her, she looks damn good! I was looking at younger pictures of Janice and she looks exactly like 80's star Phoebe Cates who happens to be 1/2 asian, and 1/2 caucasion...hmm...

For those who don't know Phoebe Cates is, she is the red bathing suit baring hot chic who steps out of the pool dripping wet in the 80's classic, "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

The one to the left is Janice and the one to the right is Phoebe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The only photo I've seen of her kids is one where she is breast feeding one

FORT Newbie
    Janice D Rocks!
    Who cares about her brutal honesty it's true! She is a no holes barred person. Her boobs and so forth may be fake but her knowledge of that cut throat industry is not.
    She lasted a lot longer in that profession than most. I give her props and if people don't like the truth too bad. Who said you have to be a sheep to slaughter anyway.

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Janice has grown on me, the show simply wouldn't be the same without her, and she does come out with some of the best lines.
    I agree. The first couple of episodes, I wanted to smack her. ("Are you KIDDING ME with that walk???") But now I think she's great. The show definitely wouldn't be as interesting without her. Nigel and that twit from Jane are a real snore. And Tyra keeps breaking out in her ghetto fabulous impression. I just don't get it.

FORT Fogey
    Did anybody see The Ryan Seacrest show today, Janice was on and looked like she was hooked up on some coke(and i don't mean the pop). They had to bleep out a couple scenes(visually) because i think she went over the TV line. It was great watching Ryan Seacrest react to her come ons. They basically cut the interview short and went to commercial and when they came back no mention of her.

My little engine says "I think I can, I think I can."
    Good for her.

FORT Regular
    This was in the NY Post gossip section today:

March 24, 2004 -- RYAN Seacrest couldn't handle Janice Dickinson on his show yesterday, so he went to a commercial and asked her to leave. "He's a big wuss," said Dickinson's manager, Graham Kaye. "These West Coast guys can't handle the Alpha Dog," Dickinson told PAGE SIX. The former supermodel, gorgeous in Dolce & Gabbana, went on the Fox show to promote "America's Top Model," on which she is a judge. But Seacrest panicked as soon as she came onstage, sat in his lap, and purred, a la Mae West, "Is that a rise in your Levi's?" Dickinson later asked Him, "What does your girlfriend call you in bed, Ry, Sea, or Crest? Does she call you Ry? I call you toast."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by barky
    This was in the NY Post gossip section today:

March 24, 2004 -- RYAN Seacrest couldn't handle Janice Dickinson on his show yesterday, so he went to a commercial and asked her to leave. "He's a big wuss," said Dickinson's manager, Graham Kaye. "These West Coast guys can't handle the Alpha Dog," Dickinson told PAGE SIX. The former supermodel, gorgeous in Dolce & Gabbana, went on the Fox show to promote "America's Top Model," on which she is a judge. But Seacrest panicked as soon as she came onstage, sat in his lap, and purred, a la Mae West, "Is that a rise in your Levi's?" Dickinson later asked Him, "What does your girlfriend call you in bed, Ry, Sea, or Crest? Does she call you Ry? I call you toast."
    Yep that basically what happened. It made for real entertaining TV. Ryan is such a terrible interviewist because he just asks fluff questions, but this is the first time anything exciting has ever happened on his show since i started watching(it basically on when i get home and nothing else worth watching unless your a fan of judge judy).