Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Janice Dickinson

What's up with the fan in her hair for that hot pink halter shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    What's up with the fan in her hair for that hot pink halter shot?
    D'ya suppose that fan blowing her hair is supposed to make us think this was shot outside or something ?
    Does anyone else think that Janice's appearance would be a little softer if she didnt color her hair so dark? Just a question, my hair was that color when I was younger, but it would really look harsh now that my face is older.And Janice is about 10 years older than me I think (isn't she 50 something?)
    Besides I have a wide, white "racing stripe" going back from my temple, and I kind of like it. Plus, it costs nothing to maintain, time or moneywise. I think Janice D should get one!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

am I the only one that detects a little animosity towards tyra from Janice. It's almost as if Janice feels, at times, that she knows more than tyra, since she's been in it longer but tyra is way more famous. Afterall Tyra doesn't have to do so much self-promotion. Let's face it the Tyra song would have gotten a lot of play because she's Tyra Banks, not cause she can actually sing. (Look at J.Ho.)

I wonder what Janice's kids look like... how old are they now?

Does Janice's book say anything about how she stays in such great shape? Facial plastic surgery aside, she looks fantastic!
    Shaken, not stirred.

FORT Newbie
    I love Janice. Especially her brutal honesty. And she's funny too.

About her kids. I know she has a son and a daughter. Her son has got to be at least 16 now and her daughter is around 10.

I give Janice props for not wanting to lie to these girls. She wouldn't be doing them any favors, that's for sure. Also, from what I've seen on this show, modeling is a no-holds barred kind of world. Better they get that from Janice than just going out like lambs to the slaughter.

I love the funny, I love the blunt. Sometimes, I do wish she'd tone it down just a notch, though.

But the show wouldn't be what it is without her, that's for sure!

Janice...is absolutely what the show needs. I think she gives the girls a much-needed reality check, plus she's absolutely hilarious! SHe says whatever she's thinking, even if it isn't exactly sugary sweet.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Yeah, I would love to see a picture of Janice's kids....help! Anyone have any info on that? I tried Google-ing that subject, but nothing came up.
    I am not young enough to know everything. - Oscar Wilde

I think Janice is a very pretty woman and was really pretty when she was a model too, oops sorry I mean the "very first supermodel who coined that term by the way"...(my husband says that she's clinging on to that!) Anyway, I do like her and I like her comments a lot of the time, they're funny! Even if she is "silicone valley", dammit you gotta admit she looks good.