Thread: Episode 3 Preview Spoilers

spoilor

I saw some previews. They will appear in Tyra's new music video in some episode. And Sara will go blond. mercedes will go funky in tonight's hair change,, etc Tyra was a guest on the show, (10am on 7) I don't know that guy's name, and she told him so.

Where did you see this???? I totally want to see it
    hehe
    that would be so freaking cool.

It's the morning show at 10am at channel 7. What's that guy's name??? He is an afro-american, who won some award for his show.. but his show will be closing down after this season etc... sorry,,, DJ, I don't know his name,, since usualy, at this time, I can't watch tv... but today, I could catch it, and Tyra was a guest. We saw the preview of Tyra telling each girl what her new hair style will be. (she said the idea for each girl, but I was also on the phone,,, so I don't remember what they were,, but )Yoanna seemed excited and happy to hear her new style. Tyra also said girls, (probably after tonight's episode) will be shooting for Tyra's new music video, "Shake your body". She said the reason they eliminated Anan was because it was very difficult to judge her ability as a model w/o having any pictures, and also her 'attitudes' towards not doing it, when she had a pretty good idea from the last show.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    It's the morning show at 10am at channel 7. What's that guy's name??? He is an afro-american, who won some award for his show.. but his show will be closing down after this season etc... sorry,,, DJ, I don't know his name,,
    Could it be Wayne Brady? This info was interesting thanks star!

Channel 7?? hm.. Wayne Brady is channel 22 here WB
    it is the Wayne Brady show. I saw her on the web site. But man i can't see footage. I want to see it
    hehe did she mention anything about the season in general?
    i mean episode 3 should air tonight. So i get to see that.
    hehe
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 01-27-2004 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Could it be Wayne Brady? This info was interesting thanks star!
    YES!! Thanks a lot! funnygirl. it's Wayne Brady.
    DJ, I don't know where you are located,,, ? maybe the channel is different by US area?? I'm not sure, but here it's channel 7.
    If someone could find a footage, it'll be so cool, since she was talkig about girls, Nigel, coming episode etc etc etc.. (I would post it, if I remember all, but as i wrote,, I was on a call,,, so don't remember too much,,,)