Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: Male version

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Sorry, guys, I just heard Tyra on Extra saying that she wasn't planning on doing a male version because "straight guys don't want to look at other guy's bodies." Um, hello, Tyra, 85% of your audience is women and gay guys anyway! GIVE US WHAT WE WANT! WHAT ABOUT OUR NEEDS?
    TYRA!!! I was really expecting one too!
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

With straight males there wouldn't be as much drama if one has sex or cheats because in our society it's a double standard.

A male slams a chick (or guy) or two and he's a stud; a girl does it she's a tramp and slut.

It would be so boring with straight guys zzzzzzzzzzzz

as much as i would liek to see buff boys prancing around in their undies- id ont' think this show would be interesting (besides the boys prancing in their underwear) Like on teh bachellorett- they tend to buddy up and be friends- they're all good looking, probably will end up helping each otehr in the gym and stuff, its not liek on avergae joe 2 where some of teh good looking boys end up being big jerks and totally pulvarize the geeks (some of whom are bigjerks too).

a girl cheats on his wife he's a dog and will never change, a girl cheats on her husband and its cause she's lonely and misses him- the double standard goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    they're all good looking, probably will end up helping each otehr in the gym and stuff
    What's wrong with that? Maybe it will turn into an orgy!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

a girl cheats on his wife he's a dog and will never change, a girl cheats on her husband and its cause she's lonely and misses him- the double standard goes both ways.
    I totally agree with you. Cheating is cheating to me also. I wasn't at all trying to evade the vise versa.

It just seems that there is more response when a female does it. I don't see as much when a guy does it, maybe the Media knows that the ratings aren't as high then.

hehe logic girl- i watch too much daytime tv- usually, its always "MEN ARE DOGS- LOSE THAT ZERO" - the only times when girls are called sluts are during the paternity shows. oh well

hehe logic girl- i watch too much daytime tv- usually, its always "MEN ARE DOGS- LOSE THAT ZERO" - the only times when girls are called sluts are during the paternity shows. oh well

Somebody has been watching Maury.
    We bout to throw dem bows
    We bout to swang dem thangs
    It's 'bout to be a what? Girlfight!

FORT Newbie

male model show

There was one it was called Manhunt, search for america's next top model and it was awesome! I ave not seen it since the first season.

You stole what I was going to post!! Yeah, doesn't anyone remember Manhunt?
    With all the cute guys, Jon won ,lots of photoshoots and challenges? Oh well...
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.