Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: Male version

Tyson is still around. He was last seen in Britney Spear's video "Toxic" in fact.

FORT Fogey
    i never found tyson to be that attractive. one male model i always liked was ryan locke. alot of people dont know him but he was drop dead gorgeous. i would love to have a male version. i think it would get even higher ratings cause mostly women are watching anyways. just think of how many more if guys were competing. i use to watch that reality show are u hot just for the gorgeous guys. that show was complete trash but they showed some of the hottest guys ive ever seen.

It would be interesting to see. But there is only so much a male model can do, can you actually see them being sexy in a picture, or being high fashion. I could see it happen, but I don't think people would care to see it.

oy, if you thought the diversity in female models was limited- isn't the diversity in male modelling even worse?

haha, id do it if i lost about 15 lbs- there is no market for a plus size male model? interesting eh?

FORT Fogey
    maybe it would be a little limiting but i still think girls would love to watch hot guys and most male models are really hot. with females u got the standard beautiful women and the ones that are interesting looking but in the everyday world, they would be considered not attractive.

I'd just like to meet the Male Version of Janice Dickinson! the been around the block male model from years ago....or maybe Janice would just take her wig off.
    JaniceD:MaleModel

Quote Originally Posted by blueworld
    Well I think that this would be a great idea, and it would be a lot of fun to watch!

i disagree. women = drama. men don't provide as much. that's why i think the bachelor series is better than the bachelorette.

i've noticed that too ping007- on the bachelorette, the guys wooing the girl end up being buddies and friends. not too much catty behavior.

FORT Fogey
    i think though overall the bachelorette is a much better show cause i dont think the men come on there really looking for a wife. i think they come on there for fame or self promotion and if they walk away with love then thats ok too but i think once they found out after they've been on tv and can get any woman they want, its harder for them to stay with the chosen girl. so i think thats why none has worked out. the bachelorettes go on the show really looking for a husband.