Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: Male version

FORT Newbie
    Well If They Ever Thought Of Having A Open Call For Top Male Model, And Anyone Knows Of It.........please Let Me Know Of The Information. I Would Definality Be One In Line. I Think That The Idea Of Having A Top Model Show With Men, Would Be Bananas. Think About It About 85% Of The Viewers Of Top Model Are Women And Gay Men. The Last 15 Would Be People Who Flip Through The Channels And Staight Men. I Know Alot Of " Straight Men" Who Since The Show Since Wk 1. Ideas That They Could Have Be Just As Crazy As The Girls...
    1...i'm So Deep Into Fashion And Modeling. But, One Show They Can Do A Lady's Lay-out "drag", Nothing Like Swimwaer More Like Courtue'. I've Seen A Few Docle And Gabbana Ads, That Have Females Models, But Honest To God They Look Like Guys. The Key Thing To Me In The Modeling Industry Is How Attractive And Versitle Your Look Is.
    2... Have Them Do A Swimwear Lay-out In Cold Water Or Under Water.
    3... A Construction Pic, High On Top A Beam. Having Luch Or Taking A Break.
    4... A Active Wear Shot Playing Sports........diving, Jumping, Running, Shooting Ball, Etc.
    Mind You These Are Just Some Ideas, But Reguardless. If They Have A Show, And Anyone Know Any Information On How To Have A Open Call, Please Let Me Know..

FORT Newbie

Opinion On Top Male Model

Well If They Ever Thought Of Having A Open Call For Top Male Model, And Anyone Knows Of It.........please Let Me Know Of The Information. I Would Definality Be One In Line. I Think That The Idea Of Having A Top Model Show With Men, Would Be Bananas. Think About It About 85% Of The Viewers Of Top Model Are Women And Gay Men. The Last 15 Would Be People Who Flip Through The Channels And Staight Men. I Know Alot Of " Straight Men" Who Since The Show Since Wk 1. Ideas That They Could Have Be Just As Crazy As The Girls...
    1...i'm So Deep Into Fashion And Modeling. But, One Show They Can Do A Lady's Lay-out "drag", Nothing Like Swimwaer More Like Courtue'. I've Seen A Few Docle And Gabbana Ads, That Have Females Models, But Honest To God They Look Like Guys. The Key Thing To Me In The Modeling Industry Is How Attractive And Versitle Your Look Is.
    2... Have Them Do A Swimwear Lay-out In Cold Water Or Under Water.
    3... A Construction Pic, High On Top A Beam. Having Luch Or Taking A Break.
    4... A Active Wear Shot Playing Sports........diving, Jumping, Running, Shooting Ball, Etc.
    Mind You These Are Just Some Ideas, But Reguardless. If They Have A Show, And Anyone Know Any Information On How To Have A Open Call, Please Let Me Know..

haha good ideas 1stMaletopModel. I would do those instantly. Hehe. Just working on the Abs currently.
    I think they should have included a male model in the photo shoot in Episode 5. Like have them interact. that would be sexy.
    I have had thoughts of what stars i would do it with. Christina A, Britney, Tyra of course. Megan Mellally, i don't know why. haha. She would bring alot of sex and comedy to the shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    Hey. i think i brought this up before. sorry if i did this already.
    but what are your thoughts on this idea?
    What would some good challenges or photoshoots that sound cool for males to do? Or what tasks would they have to do?
    i don't think there is a supermodel that is male.
    Do you think female models dominate male models?
    I just would like to see a top male model for once.
    What are the differences between the male and female model industry?
    Besides the boobs and swimwear?
    What would make a top male model?
    Who would you think would be a good host?
    My opinion would beTyra banks since i would be able to be around her. hehe
    But what are your thoughts? Do you think just let Tyra Banks be the producer and a male host?
    I think Jay Manuel could be the host! But he might have to win, HE'S SO CUTE
    Life is too short to sweat the small
    stuff!!

I don't know if men can be catty enough like women.. Also, so, if it takes one good year for the new model to be on covers etc, will Adrianne be appearing more soon? She said she was busy everyday on tv, but I really don't see her much at all. Even on Marie Claire, she didn't have that much spread as I or many of us expected as a reward after this tough competition.. Is it more difficult to get more jobs in the modeling industry than just being a winner in ANTM show? I guess it is... ?? Plus, does anyone know the diamond company she is working for? Is it really famous? Is it US company? Because I haven't seen her ads (diamond one) anywhere, and I liev in NYC. So, if we don't see it here, where can we see it??? in LA? ??? in Paris???

I think someone posted the Adrienne Marie Claire photos as well as her diamond photos in the ANTM archive discussion board... I'd post you a direct link but I can't seem to find it just now. I think she also made a guest appearance in Half & Half sitcom. There's also more discussion of her, Shannon, and Elyse and what they've been up to there if you're interested

FORT Newbie
    Seems like so many people are interesting in male modelling , especially Djdeluxy. So here is a little something for any hopeful top-male-model wannabe out there.It's not exactly like ANTM but definitely close to. check it out:http://www.allamericanguys.com/modelsearch.htm

Do they really have skinny models in Europe? I met a guy that owned a photography studio in NYC that was telling me that I should model, but I assumed that it was just some cheesy, creepy, bad pick up line because the only models that I have ever seen are always big muscle A&F types... and that is certainly not me! lol I'm the tall skinny young looking type, and I dont think I have *ever* seen that.... Where would you find pics of models and stuff to browse through?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh.... and TRUST me, an all male cast could be filled with just as much drama as an all girl cast.. Especially with gay boys in the mix (and you know there would be a couple of us)... They put girls to SHAME when it comes to being catty! And all of the macho competition... I think it would make great television!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Fort Member
    In the Australian version the men (actually they were more like boys) all came across as straight but there was still some bitching and whining but the girls were worse. I think the show was good because it was both girls and boys competing with one of each winning so you still got all the drama just having the boys on their own would not be as entertaining. The boys makeovers were great though as some looked a little rough at first but after a good grooming you could see what the judges saw. We also got to see the auditions like you do with idol. Which was the funniest part of the whole thing. 1000s of hopeful models would have to do a walk and they would cut it down to so many and then down again and then down to the final ten. But just like with Idol the auditions were the best shows.