Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: Male version

omg I totally spot my husband Marios in those screencaps! He's the best male model for sure.

Manhunt is coming back for a second season, supposedly, so it didn't do that poorly ratings-wise. I think Tyra should do an ANTMM show.. there are lots of great male models that do interesting shoots. They may not be household name, but not many working top models are (Heidi, Tyra, etc. are the EXCEPTION, not the rule). There are well known male models... Tyson, Marcus,.. I think Mark Vanderloo is pretty well known..

Hey guys Tomorrow Tyra is having a male underwear competion on her show.
    is not the real thing but is as close as we are going to get to a male ANTM. you know im going to be watching in her site there's a little clip.

"The temperature rises as Tyra introduces you to hotties wearing nothing but briefs! For the first time ever, Tyra searches for the “Tyra Show Male Model.” Men stripped down to their skivvies during casting events in New York and Los Angeles to bare their bods for the chance to compete before celebrity judges Jillian Barberie from “Skating With Celebrities,” “Baywatch” babe Michael Bergin and Simon Cowell’s girlfriend and “Extra” correspondent Terri Seymour. Don’t miss the discovery of a male model worthy of the prize -- a major underwear campaign!"
    Last edited by Lulu_9289; 05-18-2006 at 08:03 PM.
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

FORT Newbie
    I saw the episode yesterday. Now that I know what Tyra will do with the man's edition of Top Model...I want a real one! That one was way too short >.<

I'm a straight guy! BLaNKoBoRiQuA's Avatar
    which male model won?

FORT Newbie
    Eric.

You can see the pictures at:
    http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/

Oh my, eye candy aside that DOES sound like a good reality show.

I DEMAND A REAL VERSION.

they weren't really that cute. i thought the first guy who got kicked off and the guy who won were the only hot ones. there were hotter guys in the casting!!! or at least what i saw in the commercial.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    The first guy cut off was robbed. He looked awesome in the Cirque Du Soleil shot, the best. He should be a model. Besides, he's the tallest of them all.
    beauty is only skin deep.

don't they have 'manhunt' already?

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i wish there was a male version but do you think it would be better than the female version?
    "what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle