Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: Male version

Quote Originally Posted by rock_&_republic View Post
    I think Tyra should do a ANTM with a cast of Females and Males. That way, there could be more drama with girls fighting over for guys etc.
    Oh my gosh, that would be a great idea!

Males alone isn't cool, I think, and girls WITH guys would make it more fun and exciting...Let's hope and pray that Tyra thinks that way too!

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Ew, then it turns into 8th and Ocean.
    Yep. Won't work for the format. Maybe if they did pairs and had the male/female partners throughout? But I really dont' think that would work as well.

i think they could change their patner each week, like project runway !!

are they really making a male ANTM?

They should have 30-50 year old, male ANTM and put it on Lifetime with Shannen Doherty or Delta Burke as the host.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu View Post
    They should have 30-50 year old, male ANTM and put it on Lifetime with Shannen Doherty or Delta Burke as the host.
    WHY???

This is my punk face ;) NiteElfGen's Avatar
    ANTM: Male version would suck and i'll lose all respect for tyra and company for making it. Men are nowhere near important as women in fashion. It will prolly be a cast of sissy boys that fight over nigel barker.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteElfGen View Post
    ANTM: Male version would suck and i'll lose all respect for tyra and company for making it. Men are nowhere near important as women in fashion. It will prolly be a cast of sissy boys that fight over nigel barker.
    Totally biased opinion, do you really think they all are sissy? if you dont in the industry dont make such opinion. I saw most of them are charm & sexy, and "man".

if men are not important, why nearly every brands got their male line & do a Homme runway show? Think clearly before what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu_9289 View Post
    WHY???
    Because Lifetime needs some more spice, Golden Girls just aren't doing it anymore. I would totally watch it. They could have issues like the "plus-size" model (beer gut), the model going bald (literally), models walking on hot coals (instead of 8 inch heels), and models with secret super secret illnesses like impotence/erectile dysfunction (a la Mercedes and lupus).

Ummm maybe women aren't as important as women in fashion but 1) men's clothing is still a multi-billion dollar industry 2) ANTM is not about fashion or top models. No more than Bachelor is about true love and marriage. It's "entertainment" that's sometimes entertaining. With good production values and good scripts they could easily make a successful male version of ANTM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteElfGen View Post