View Poll Results: Which model do you think will leave this week?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • April

1 1.96%
  • Camille

1 1.96%
  • Catie

0 0%
  • Heather

16 31.37%
  • Jenascia

5 9.80%
  • Mercedes

1 1.96%
  • Sara

2 3.92%
  • Shandi

10 19.61%
  • Xiomara

13 25.49%
  • Yoanna

2 3.92%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be eliminated from Ep. 3?

FORT Fanatic
    I voted for Jenascia, because she doesn't seem to rising to the challenge at all, and I don't like her vaguely porcine mouth/nose look. She always looks overwhelmed and pugnacious to me. On the other hand, Heather isn't doing too much either, and--as omeone pointed out-- she has a very generic look.

I want to see Sarah do something more striking. She is gorgeous, but not individual enough so far. Mercedes is a cutie, and building her own litte niche (great job on the shoe thing). Camille is a monster of ego, but unfortunately she is also good. Xiomarra will have to transform to make it to the end, but I can't see them cutting her yet. Same thing with Shandi. Catie is okay, and besides, how could they cut the poor girl immediately after chopping off all her hair! No way will April go--she's the best so far.

urban cowgirl
    I voted for Xiomara, but I really think Heather doesn't have anything going for her. She doesn't have anything that really pops out to anyone.

I voted Sara only because I had to look her up to remember her.

I picked Heather and was surprised to see a lot of people agreed with me, but it's for the same reason, because she was freaking out in the preview. They do try to fool you with the previews, but Heather hasn't exactly got rave reviews and she seems blah but okay. My theory is they let the middle ground go first because keeping some bad ones (Xiomara & Shandi) allows for the possibility of a Cinderella-like transformation. Some of the other ones might deserve it more but they will probably string them along for a few episodes.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'm one of the folks agreeing with you, Hepcat. I voted for Heather because I think of all the girls who are left, she has the least to offer. She's neither polished nor a diamond in the rough, just common.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Heather

I voted for Heather only because she has made no impression on me at all. I can't even remember what she looks like without looking at the pictures.

I voted for Xiomera mostly because I think her teeth are just too unusual, although I think she is lovely if she could get away from the "crackhead stare"
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I voted for Xiomara too, not sure why though. Maybe it is because her first two photo shoots weren't very good, her walk it funky and those eyes
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Jenascia ... simply because they keep hounding her about her height. I hope she doesn't, but that's who I think will be eliminated next.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magcpen
    Shandi.

Since she passes out, she won't be able to make it to the judging and will be thus be kicked out.

Just a guess, not a spoiler.

Adrianne from season 1 had food poisoning and went to hospital but still went to the judges. Like many other people, I love Shandi but I really think she will be booted. My guess is between Heather or Shandi.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast