Thread: Bethany's Chat Transcript

Bethany's Chat Transcript

Here are some select questions from Bethany's online chat session:

topflmodel: Do you feel you were eliminated due to your body structure?
    Bethany: I think it played a big part in it. That was the only issue that kept coming up, and that's all that I'm aware of.

mamilatina: how do you feel about Camille?
    Bethany: Oh wow ... she's unique, she's loud. She's maybe a little bit phony.

so_B_it: When did you notice that things at Top Model weren't going your way?
    Bethany: When everyone made an issue out of my chest, I guess. They kept trying to play the "You're too Sexy" card.

Cherub: Bethany, were you a little scared on the first Garden of Eden shoot when you where airbrushed?
    Bethany: A little surprised, not scared.

BamasModel: Why didn't you all wake Jenascia up?
    Bethany: It wasn't on purpose. She was on the top bunk, no one saw her. How do you not hear 12 girls trying to get ready?

BamasModel: Is it hard to get on the show and how were you chosen?
    Bethany: It's a series of rounds. I would say it's hard to get on. There are thousands of girls who try out.

btw1998: Is Catie really a sweetie? She seems so genuine.
    Bethany: Yeah, she is. Very girl-next-door, very sweet.

The rest is here.

I don't think this belongs in the Bethany thread, but if it does let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by magcpen
    Here are some select questions from Bethany's online chat session:

topflmodel: Do you feel you were eliminated due to your body structure?
    Bethany: I think it played a big part in it. That was the only issue that kept coming up, and that's all that I'm aware of.

mamilatina: how do you feel about Camille?
    Bethany: Oh wow ... she's unique, she's loud. She's maybe a little bit phony.

so_B_it: When did you notice that things at Top Model weren't going your way?
    Bethany: When everyone made an issue out of my chest, I guess. They kept trying to play the "You're too Sexy" card.

Cherub: Bethany, were you a little scared on the first Garden of Eden shoot when you where airbrushed?
    Bethany: A little surprised, not scared.

BamasModel: Why didn't you all wake Jenascia up?
    Bethany: It wasn't on purpose. She was on the top bunk, no one saw her. How do you not hear 12 girls trying to get ready?

BamasModel: Is it hard to get on the show and how were you chosen?
    Bethany: It's a series of rounds. I would say it's hard to get on. There are thousands of girls who try out.

btw1998: Is Catie really a sweetie? She seems so genuine.
    Bethany: Yeah, she is. Very girl-next-door, very sweet.

The rest is here.

I don't think this belongs in the Bethany thread, but if it does let me know.
    I'm glad she's gone - I hated her!!!