Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Final Photos

Episode 2 Final Photos

Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-02-2004 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks, Sher. UPN is being extremely slow about getting the high-res pics up.

Does anyone have the pictures that the girls chose that didn't make the final cut? I missed the last half of the show
    Stupid president.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Xiomara's photo is just plain scary, isn't this suppose to focus on the shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    Xiomara's photo is just plain scary, isn't this suppose to focus on the shoes?
    Exactly. I think the ones that work the best--for selling shoes--are Yoanna's, Shandi's, Jenascia's and Mercedes's.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I really like the top left one best, I have no idea who that is.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I really like the top left one best, I have no idea who that is.
    It's April, her's is amazing, Shandi, Yoanna, and Camille's photo's are nice as well.

I really think my favorite of these photos is April's; it's the most dynamic, and edgy editorially. I know the judges didn't like the photo because it obscures her face, but I love it, and am impressed that she was willing to choose a picture based on what she felt had the best composition (as opposed to something that better featured her face).

Coincidentally, last week she was also my favorite of the Eves which is interesting to me because when I watch the show I don't find her that visibly striking, but somehow she is divine on film. She's the very definition of photogenic.

I like Yoanna's picture as well, though the outfit she picked looks a little older than the market Steve Madden usually sells to. I think Mercedes' picture is cute and looks it bit younger and more appropriate to the brand.

BTW, I also have to agree with Siso, Xiomara's picture will give me nightmares. I feel bad saying that because she seems so nice, personality-wise, on the show. But J. Alexander was right, girl is giving you that "Children of the Damned" look. She is, unfortunately, the opposite of April--she looks worse in photos than in real life.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I agree on Xiomara's Photo. it seems she is going too alternative. Before she did not have those scary eyes. she needs to go back to that look. I don't remember what part of the episode it was.
    Thoughts:
    Catie: Looks almost like Katie Holmes.
    Jenascia: She actually looks tall in this one. I love the blue on her
    Heather: Kind of looks like she is advertising shaving cream.
    Yoanna: She does look very confident. This look looks more alternative and better than Xiomara.
    April: I like this picture. she is selling the shoes without seeing her face. I admire that.
    Camille: She kind of has what Xiomara had a problem with last week. No hands are showing.
    Sara: Very good. She will sell the shoes the most. Kind of reminds me of a 90's star.
    Shandi: I like a different pose. But this one is just as good. Her face does need a makeup lesson.
    Bethany: She worked so hard to work on not showing the boobs. Not Tyra says show some booty. This takes some time to work on you know Tyra.
    Mercedes: Does not suit her clothes. She should have shown a sporty type picture. Or at least what she said she was going for.
    Xiomara: She looks like she is "wobbly"
    Kind of making me dizzy

I agree with you SFG. Not only is April's photo great, but the neon pink grabs you. I am interested in seeing what they do with her hair in the next episode because she has great hair already.

I am also a fan of Yoanna, Mercedes and Sara's photos, although none of them jump out to me as much as April's.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast