Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Final Photos

Those photos are hot, i like Janascia's especially.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    I agree on Xiomara's Photo. it seems she is going too alternative. Before she did not have those scary eyes. she needs to go back to that look. I don't remember what part of the episode it was.
    Thoughts:
    Heather: Kind of looks like she is advertising shaving cream.
    Shaving cream?!?!
    Yoanna: She does look very confident. This look looks more alternative and better than Xiomara.
    Looks too old to sell Steve Madden shoes. Again... she should advertise brownies or something.

April: I like this picture. she is selling the shoes without seeing her face. I admire that.

Too bad the judges didn't "get it"

Camille: She kind of has what Xiomara had a problem with last week. No hands are showing.
    I really didn't want to look at the shoes because I felt as though I was looking up in her "nether region"

Shandi: I like a different pose. But this one is just as good. Her face does need a makeup lesson.
    Damn does she ever NEED a makeup lesson... and walking lesson... and high heels lesson... she needs ALL sorts of lessons!

Bethany: She worked so hard to work on not showing the boobs. Not Tyra says show some booty. This takes some time to work on you know Tyra.
    I think she did a great job with her poses.

Mercedes: Does not suit her clothes. She should have shown a sporty type picture. Or at least what she said she was going for.
    She wanted a young, funky look that Steve Madden usually has in his ads. I think this really suits her. She's just so CUTE as a button!

Xiomara: She looks like she is "wobbly"
    She's the opposite of April... looks outstanding face-to-face but photographs and works horribly.

I really liked Yoanna's ad. It's elegant, classy and I love the colors she picked. I like the pose, it's very relaxed and there's nothing fake about it.

I also like Camille's, Marcedes', and Sara's ad. April's ad is very striking, but it only displays her body qualities and not the face.

I did not like Bethany (boring), Heather (this ain't Maxim, Heather, and pose like a model, not like someone who thinks she's famous), Xiomara (crazy eyes) and Janascia (plain).

Quote Originally Posted by Foofighter
    I hope that for the rest of the show they pick better pictures for the girls, because it seems to me that the girls pick better pictures than the "art director". That would completely suck if this happens. But if they need drama, then I guess they will do what they have to do to bring it on!
    Last season, I would be dumbfounded at what they thought was the girl's "best picture from the shoot". But it was always funny to hear the judge's comments of the photos, especially Janice's.

I am just glad these "ads" for Steve Madden aren't like their current advertising campaign They totally creep me out!!

I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Woah, thanks for posting pics Mel! What if they had made them all look like bobblehead dolls?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla

__deletia__

always funny to hear the judge's comments of the photos, especially Janice's.
    yeah, janice is my favorite judge.

I am just glad these "ads" for Steve Madden aren't like their current advertising campaign They totally creep me out!!

aside from watching shandi, i'm glad to have seen episode #2,
    introducing me to "steve madden," as, otherwise, i would have
    guessed this ad was about some sort of lollipops.

it's amusing, though.

kthxbye.

b.

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    Last season, I would be dumbfounded at what they thought was the girl's "best picture from the shoot". But it was always funny to hear the judge's comments of the photos, especially Janice's.

The chick remins me of those funky Bratz Dolls:

April: I envy her body.
    Bethany: Iím glad sheís gone. Thereís something about her hair, colouring, teeth and body that just make her appear trashy.
    Camille: Her legs are nice, I must admit. But thereís something about her face that I really donít like. (Maybe itís her personality shining through!)
    Catie: *yawn*
    Heather: *yawn*
    Jenascia: So cute! This shot of her actually does remind me a little of Kate Moss.
    Mercedes: This photo is awkward, which is a shame because Iím sure she can do better.
    Sara: It didnít like her Eve photo, but this one looks really professional.
    Shandi: Itís niceÖ the make-up and hair issues can be fixed.
    Xiomara: Why the hell did they not use the ďslitherĒ ad they said they would? It was much much much much nicer than this one.
    Yoanna: Not the typical Steve Madden ad, but my favourite of them all. I actually like her outfit. Itís unique and the green is cool. Nice pose. Face: perfection.

Do the companies actually use these advertisements? Some of them were great.

i assume they will not be using these photos to actually advertise something. Last season they used nothing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast