Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Final Photos

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Xiomora is kind of scary looking here hehe.

I love Catie's photo, i think it's the best one. April's is great too and so is Yoanna's.
    Last edited by DarKensoul7; 01-22-2004 at 10:35 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I almost posted those earlier, thanks for doing it for me.

I can honestly tell you that Xiomara's is my favorite, it's the only one that stands out to me as attractive, oddly enough. The judges are right, April needs to show her face more, otherwise, it's a great photo.

Camille would have to be next in line favoritewise, it just seems to show off the boots best.

I do not like any of the others at all, except maybe Yoanna's.

Well i mean Xiomara is still on my top 5 list. Its just her eyes with her walk need to be worked on alot. It looks like she is scared to do it

FORT Fan
    I love April's photo, even if it doesn't show her face. The hot pink, and one of the judges said that they loved April's body. I agree. I think it's her face that messes things up.

Though unpopular, I loved Camille's photo. She KNOWS what her best assets are, and you know she chose those boots because she knew it would accent what God gave her. She has legs that seem to begin in her armpits. The boots, the legs, the pose, it all worked for me.

And, wierdly enough, Shandi. Like Camille, her legs look even longer in those boots, and like April, her face is somewhat obscured in this photo.

Xiomara had that scary face, and Yoanna's outfit stunk. It took away from the shoes for me.

This is just a nit pick but I kind of liked the photos before they made them in to an ad. They were over a mirror and the reflections were pretty cool.

I really like April's & Sara's. I would have liked to see what the photos came out like for Camille when she was trying movement shots. They looked terrible so it would have been fun to see at least one.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    I just watched the tape, and that is not the same picture of Xiomara in the episode! She was standing & it looked cool. WTF? I just don't understand. That is honestly unfair.

i know. That sucks. They didn't show the pictures they originally chose in the "computer room."
    I think they would have been way better pictures

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i know. That sucks. They didn't show the pictures they originally chose in the "computer room."
    I think they would have been way better pictures
    I hope that for the rest of the show they pick better pictures for the girls, because it seems to me that the girls pick better pictures than the "art director". That would completely suck if this happens. But if they need drama, then I guess they will do what they have to do to bring it on!

to me, yoannas ad is the best. aprils and saras are real good too.

i agree with that statement on heathers pic, she does look like shes selling shaving cream or something

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I really think my favorite of these photos is April's; it's the most dynamic, and edgy editorially. I know the judges didn't like the photo because it obscures her face, but I love it, and am impressed that she was willing to choose a picture based on what she felt had the best composition (as opposed to something that better featured her face).
    I loved her pic... very artsy... edgy... I'd buy those shoes!

Coincidentally, last week she was also my favorite of the Eves which is interesting to me because when I watch the show I don't find her that visibly striking, but somehow she is divine on film. She's the very definition of photogenic.
    Models basically look different from their daily look versus their "working" look. I think April really defines this. But she is really beautiful regardless.

I like Yoanna's picture as well, though the outfit she picked looks a little older than the market Steve Madden usually sells to. I think Mercedes' picture is cute and looks it bit younger and more appropriate to the brand.
    Yoanna looks older than what she really is to me! She looks like she could be model in her mid-30's... you know, modeling in McCall's magazines for brownie recipes, knitting projects or something like that.

BTW, I also have to agree with Siso, Xiomara's picture will give me nightmares. I feel bad saying that because she seems so nice, personality-wise, on the show. But J. Alexander was right, girl is giving you that "Children of the Damned" look. She is, unfortunately, the opposite of April--she looks worse in photos than in real life.
    Unfortunately, I agree!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast