Thread: Group Photoshoots

Group Photoshoots

Ok i know this is kind of useless and sorry if i am double posting. I just noticed somethings about the group shots. Strangely in these group photos people who end up not liking each other are posed next to one another. Do you think they take these pictures at the end of the season maybe the people end up getting along again. And i wonder if the photographer is the one that tells them to hold hands. I noticed in season one some were holding hands

In this one Yoanna and Camille are standng next to each other

Yoanna and Camille are sitting next to each other again. Sara is not looking at the camera. Its hard to tell if Shandi is looking at the camera or not.

All i can see is that Mercedes is looking down at the camera

Heather looks like Rebecca Roman-Stamo. And it almost looks like they are getting ready for a showgirl show yet it can pass as a photoshoot. Some girls aren't looking at the camera. I love April's sexy pose

This looks to Moulin Rouge. But has a sex appeal. Shandi looks a little lost. It seems that all the models aren't sure what the theme is

Robin and Elyse are holding hands. They end up disliking each other on the show

nothing really wrong wierd or different about this photo just wanted to post it

So what are your thoughts on the group pictures? Do you think they did the shoot before the girls "met" each other? Or at the end of the season? Do you think they were intentionally not looking at the camera?
    Notice anything strange about any ANTM Photo post it and give feedback on it.

I think Tessa looks digitally tacked on in the bottom picks. She completely breaks up the flow of holding hands/leaning against each other...which leads me to assume they took the pictures after she got axed and just stuffed her in there later.

Yeah it does seem that way. I meam the way her eyes makes it seem like it was a single pose only focusing on her. unlike the other girls showing "friendship" or bonds between womanhood

FORT Newbie
    Hmm.. haven't thought much about the pictures until now...
    Well, I think these were probably taken before they all got a chance to know eachother very well. *Shrug* Could be just me of course.

Yoanna and Camille are sitting next to each other again. Sara is not looking at the camera. Its hard to tell if Shandi is looking at the camera or not.
    I think Sarah not looking at the camera was intentional. It looks like a pose.
    I think Shandi blinked. Looks like it at least.
    Despite a few flaws, I liked this picture a lot.

All i can see is that Mercedes is looking down at the camera
    She probably did that accidently. It looks like she's staring at something on the ground.

Heather looks like Rebecca Roman-Stamo. And it almost looks like they are getting ready for a showgirl show yet it can pass as a photoshoot. Some girls aren't looking at the camera.I love April's sexy pose
    I've always thought Heather looked like Mandy Moore for some reason. *Shrug* It's probably just the way they pinch up their mouths sometimes...- Yeah, I'm sort of crazy at the moment.
    I think this is probably one of those candid shots- probably why some aren't looking at the camera.

This looks to Moulin Rouge. But has a sex appeal. Shandi looks a little lost. It seems that all the models aren't sure what the theme is
    Fishnet stockings? Moulin Rouge for sure.

Seeing as I didn't watch the first season I can't comment on the other two pics. Really, I thought all the pictures look very good.. my problem is that I hate how in some of the pictures they have the girls practically breathing down eachothers necks.

Giselle and Tessa both look digitally tacked into the pictures. Look at Giselles feet in the first shot, they just don't match up. Maybe these were taken before Giselle and Tessa came, since they came in late. Oh well, doesn't really matter since it was last season.

FORT Newbie
    If you think about it the pictures had to be taken before because obviously in the next episode Catie's hair is chopped off up to her ears. I don't think that the pictures represent anything that is going to happen in the future because they had to of been taken before.

Well you know people can always grow their hair back.
    But the thing i want to know is how did they make the girls disappear. What program? I want to do that with some of pictures. Like this is how our group started and this is the remainder.(sorry if off topic)

All those pictures were obviously taken before the makeovers.
    They couldn't reveal the "exciting" makeovers with the group pics, could they!
    I can't speak about the 2nd series, but in the first one, Robin & Nicole still have in their extensions.

They must take all the photos in the first week or something, including the photos for the website bios.

Maybe it's thought of as "behind-the-scenes" so they don't show it on the air.