Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Makeover Predictions?

Makeover Predictions?

I'm just wondering, besides poor Catie, who we've seen in the screen caps, what do think they'll do to the models on makeover day?

I have no predictions as of yet, but I hope they're not ALL blonde.

Quote Originally Posted by magcpen
    I'm just wondering, besides poor Catie, who we've seen in the screen caps, what do think they'll do to the models on makeover day?

I have no predictions as of yet, but I hope they're not ALL blonde.
    That little glimpse of Catie's hair was enough -- I don't blaim her for sobbing. She looked like she should be acting in Peter Pan, as Peter Pan! Last season the makeovers were gorgeous, except the uneven shaving of Ebony's head...

Yeah, it broke my heart to hear her crying and saying "I look like a boy" Why couldn't they do that to someone that isn't so damn sweet? lol She is hardly a favorite of mine, and I *do* understand what they are doing... she NEEDS to look more edgy, she just looked like a typical 18 year old california girl before... but that was a bit extreme...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

When Tyra said "We...", it's hard to know if she meant an inclusive 'we', as in ALL of the girls, or a Royal 'we', referring only to a couple of girls.

I can't envision any ad, or any kind, needing or wanting BLOND African-Americans to promote their products. Highlights, yes, but not platinum!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I kind of mad that they would do that to Catie without asking her at all. I hope it isn't as bad as it looks like. Shandi new hair looks like Catie's old hehe.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7
    I kind of mad that they would do that to Catie without asking her at all. I hope it isn't as bad as it looks like. Shandi new hair looks like Catie's old hehe.
    Well, maybe they did ask Catie and she said yes?
    *Shakes head*Yeah.. I doubt she would give them consent to chop her hair off.

Ha. You're right. Shandi's new hair does look like Catie's old. I just hope they didn't make everybody blondes. Brunettes and red heads need some power too!

I saw them doing something really odd with camille's braids. It looked like they were giving her some sort of short braid hairdo...which I don't think will suit her. They should just weave it up like they did last year with kesse and robin and adrianne and shannon. I have a feeling her transformation will be the worst.

i still think Caties will be the worst. i mean i wonder how her hair got like a boys. Could it be the dye?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    i still think Caties will be the worst. i mean i wonder how her hair got like a boys. Could it be the dye?
    I second that. She was crying her eyes out- nobody seemed to be that affected in the previews. And I don't think it's the hair dye, no. Definitely the haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcat80
    I saw them doing something really odd with camille's braids. It looked like they were giving her some sort of short braid hairdo...which I don't think will suit her. They should just weave it up like they did last year with kesse and robin and adrianne and shannon. I have a feeling her transformation will be the worst.
    I think they were just probably cutting them so that they could take them out. Everybody who I know who's had those kinds of braids cut them as low as you can (without cutting your real hair) so you can unbraid them faster.

I felt really bad for Catie but I also think they were trying to give her one of those pixie haircuts. I can't wait to see everyone's end result.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast