Sorry for the bad quality...

[IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview2.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview4.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview5.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview7.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by 13 times; 01-21-2004 at 06:50 PM.

[IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview9.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview10.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview11.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/img/ANTME2Preview12.jpg[/IMG]

How did you get those?? Thats cool

I capped them off my tape of the show.

I think I missed the preview last night, thanks for the screen caps!
    Sounds like we are in for one wild ride next week

I just want to say that I really dislike Catie's haircut from what I see in these screen caps, I think keeping her hair long and maybe adding some edgy bangs would of been better.

Oh and you are welcome for the caps! Incase you don't know, that is Shandi laying on the ground in the last cap.

It makes me so mad, what they are doing to Catie's hair. The girl seems really serious about modeling, and if she loses (I really don't see her winning), they have taken away one of her major assets. Fine hair like that probably takes years to grow out. I think that was really irresponsible of them. I'd like to see how Tyra would respond to someone doing that to her hair! Poor Catie.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I don't know, I think I might prefer Catie with shorter hair. Right now, she's so meh. She's really good at the catwalk and photographs well but in terms of looks, she doesn't really stand out. But I totally understand how upsetting it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    It makes me so mad, what they are doing to Catie's hair. The girl seems really serious about modeling, and if she loses (I really don't see her winning), they have taken away one of her major assets. Fine hair like that probably takes years to grow out. I think that was really irresponsible of them. I'd like to see how Tyra would respond to someone doing that to her hair! Poor Catie.
    I know!!! I smell a Smoking Gun here and I'm looking for the Grassy Knoll!

Two of the girls: Catie and Camille were the strongest contenders to win, based on the judges comments and how the girls worked. I liked the fact that Catie hadn't been caught up in the House Drama, but, once made aware of it, she called a house meeting to air out any problems. <I find THAT very responsible.

Then, when Yoanna snitched to Tyra about Camille, I got suspicious of Tyra's comments to Camille during the final judging. To paraphrase Tyra, she said, "You're a Drama Queen...I"M a Drama Queen...heck, I'm a Drag Queen in a woman's body. You have to want this more than...."

It seems to me, that since Tyra might be reverse sympathy-ing for Camille, that Catie's hair was sabatogued, to make it impossible for her to win.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Camil can NOT win. What kind of brand or company want to use a model who showed her so nasty side in the public already. I don't want to buy the cloth she is promoting, knowing her personality on the show. She should try to ne a human first, (rather than a female dog) before trying to be a model. I know Yoanna has her faults, too, but the way she portrayed herself on the show is too damaging to me. What designer wants a female dog to sell their stuff... I am sorry if it offended someone, but I truly think she should have been wiser (if she was really the "educated" one) enough to know the power of the tv. How she portrayed herself will not attract many people, in fact, already 8 people around her in that small loft disliked her personality already in such a short while. The designer on the show already thought she has too much attitudes, and felt "ughhhhh" as he said to tv.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast