Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Preview Screen Caps *Minor Make-Over Spoilers*

I don't think that would have affected with Tyra's decision. She probly understanded that Catie would have looked like a girl. I don't think the person cutting her hair meant to cut it THAT short

Caties cut

I think they are trying to see if she can be the Elyse of this show. The little pixie cut with her skinny minnie body and "cute" features - plus she has the grace to pull it off. shandi is the tiniest, but catie is actually built more like elyse was. Plus it will make her much more distinctive - the farm girl hair had to go.

Quote Originally Posted by HughFire
    I think they are trying to see if she can be the Elyse of this show. The little pixie cut with her skinny minnie body and "cute" features - plus she has the grace to pull it off. shandi is the tiniest, but catie is actually built more like elyse was. Plus it will make her much more distinctive - the farm girl hair had to go.
    agreed! shes the only one who can pull the pixie cut off. itll make her stand out and unblandify herself

Camille is reminding me of Naomi Campbell, which by the way, great model, monumental, and maybe I'm being reminded of Tyra a little bit too, with just the overdoing it on the runway (VS fashion show anyone?), ok back on the point Naomi was a big model, but has probably a reputation for being a bitch, hard to work with, what have you...a lot of the 80's supermodels had this thing (And I'm talking the big supermodels, think the Freedom video) but none more than Naomi, just with the...the problem here is, Camille isn't 'super'...I don't see it.

I was starting to like Catie why the hell would they cut her hair like that? It's just ridiculous, are they trying to turn her into another Carolyn Murphy? (Which I think she kind of looks like)

That's just ridiculous she wasn't all eyes on her when shes on the runway pretty, but she was very high fashion and now they fvck up her hair.

Tyra is going down on my likey list....way down

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I just want to say that I really dislike Catie's haircut from what I see in these screen caps, I think keeping her hair long and maybe adding some edgy bangs would of been better.

Oh and you are welcome for the caps! Incase you don't know, that is Shandi laying on the ground in the last cap.

i agree with everyone about catie's hair. must really suck for her seeing the drastic change.

i think heather is crying from a situation at home. boyfriend, maybe. nickalodeon show got cancelled, who knows. i like her look though.

i know, episode 3 isn't even out,
    yet, ...but catie should just "deal."

being a model means different
    "looks," depending on the job
    assignment. (hello.) "versatility"
    is part of the job. (her phone
    won't ring much if her "range"
    consists of "teen.")

she should work on her "inner"
    beauty.

kthxbye.

b.

i feel absolutely terrible for catie. i would be sick and crying to if someone had done that to my hair... even if it ultimately "fits" her, the shock of going so boy short would be horrible. i feel really bad for her.

Geez. I guess I'm the only one who sees hair as hair. I cut off my own hair with a pair of freakin' scissors last New Year's Eve - it turned out okay (although I was admittedly drunk at the time. )

I've only seen Episode 2, but I'm already rooting for Camille the uber-bitch. Catie does nothing for me, and Shandi's no Elyse.

Quote Originally Posted by saab9x
    i know, episode 3 isn't even out,
    yet, ...but catie should just "deal."

being a model means different
    "looks," depending on the job
    assignment. (hello.) "versatility"
    is part of the job. (her phone
    won't ring much if her "range"
    consists of "teen.")
    Yes, she needs to be versatile. But think about it...when this show is over, and she is still looking like a plucked chicken, how versatile can she be? She is only going to fit the edgy/pixie/little-boy-blue look. With hair, she could do a much wider variety of looks. And you can always slick long hair back if you want edgy. I still think it was cruel and irresponsible of the show to let this happen.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    Geez. I guess I'm the only one who sees hair as hair. I cut off my own hair with a pair of freakin' scissors last New Year's Eve - it turned out okay (although I was admittedly drunk at the time. )

Naus, you slay me. Can we see a before/after? I think it's a pretty impressive skill--drunken self-barbering. You go, girl!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast