Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Preview Screen Caps *Minor Make-Over Spoilers*

She is too much about "herself". The shoes photo shot, she is supposed to sell the shoes, but she was pulling her hair up, making a fierce face, (putting focus on herself) jumping all over the stage, putting her boobs together, bringing the focus on her boobs, (totally taking the focus away from the shoes) etc etc... she is just all about herself. It's too much.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_star
    She is too much about "herself". The shoes photo shot, she is supposed to sell the shoes, but she was pulling her hair up, making a fierce face, (putting focus on herself) jumping all over the stage, putting her boobs together, bringing the focus on her boobs, (totally taking the focus away from the shoes) etc etc... she is just all about herself. It's too much.

Agreed. I wanted to throw something at her in some parts of the show. I have to admit however, that she has a certain determination that can make her win.. if anything.

Poor Catie!! They messed her up so badly... I'm ALMOST tempted to laugh at her in that picture with the purple earring though- I'm immature like that.

And, what's up with Shandi? It looks like she's giving up from that picture of her lying on the floor.

Darn it.. I want next week to come faster.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I capped them off my tape of the show.
    You got a TV card? how much was it?

"And, what's up with Shandi? It looks like she's giving up from that picture of her lying on the floor."

I can't remember which model from last year ended up being booted, or left, because she missed her boyfriend, but maybe that's what's bothering Shandi. After all, she was the only one, so far, that's being shown talking to a S.O.

In her thread, a friend of Shandi's posted post-show pix of a very smiling Shandi and her boyfriend, so maybe the pressure got too much and she was just happier going back home.

But who knows? Maybe she toughed it out and won!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Regular
    Awww..... poor catie WTF did they do to her hair?!?!?!nd shandi are my favorites. Im wondering if its something thats bothering her like in caties pic. She has girls around her pulling her hair back... and catie is up in a harness. Something with heights maybe I wish it was next week already, or they just made the whole show like one BIG show. I can't stand the wait!!!! I wanna see!!!!! NOW Oh well i guess

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Talon*Girl~
    Something with heights maybe
    Yeah, I think it could be what Catie was crying about other than her hair.

Man.. I can't get over them cutting her hair. She probably wanted to kill them or something. Hehe.

Well it seems that place is wierd. It appears that there are no lights. I wonder how the photographer will take pictures with the girls in the air. The place looks like a dump. with Catie her hair is just bad. I mean was the person doing her hair giving her that look on purpose or what?
    Maybe Shandi just fainted after doing the photoshoot
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 01-22-2004 at 01:18 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    I mean was the person doing her hair giving her that look on purpose or what?
    Maybe Shandi just fainted after doing the photoshoot
    I doubt they would cut somebody's hair without looking- especially on this show. I suppose, as somebody mentioned, they tried to give her the 'dixie' (is that what it's called?) haircut, but failed miserably.

I watched the previews again and during the part where they show Shandi on the floor- I figure she's crying- they say "Tragedy strikes" or something.

Did anyone notice that Heather was crying too?

Seems to be a lot of crying next week...

hm.. I think Catie would have noticed they were cutting her hair a little TOO much. I wonder why she didn't stop them. I mean in season one a girl stopped them and said no

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    hm.. I think Catie would have noticed they were cutting her hair a little TOO much. I wonder why she didn't stop them. I mean in season one a girl stopped them and said no
    I'm thinking because last season the girls who made a hissy fit over their makeovers got completely chewed out by tyra over not letting the makeover people do their job...look what happened with Nicole. Catie probably didn't want to ruin her chances by saying no...I do feel really bad for the poor girl...I wonder if it'd be left long enough for her to get extensions later on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast