Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

(Tuesday, January 20 12:00 PM)
    By Daniel Fienberg

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Training to become "America's Next Top Model" is hard work.

There are the lessons in walking, in talking, in make-up application and in aesthetically pleasing movement. There are the late hours, the calorie counting, the superficial housemates and having to deal with the near-constant presence of Tyra Banks. Sometimes if must feel as if the weight of the world is about to crush you.

What's a girl to do?

Apparently, for several finalists on "America's Next Top Model," the only recourse to the tension was what host and executive producer Banks indelicately describes as an "orgy." Four of the wannabe models and four unidentified young men engaged in a healthy dose of on-camera carnality which viewers of the UPN "dramality" series will get to see in heavily edited form.

"It's not cable," Banks notes. "But it's still freaky."

Even the slightest hint of sexual impropriety can only boost ratings for a reality show. Look at the buzz created this past summer when "Big Brother" featured its first televised coupling or at the Ryan Seacrest's desperate attempts to fan the false flames between Clay and Carmen during the second season of "American Idol." It's no surprise, then, that Banks is doing her best to hint around details of her show's adventures in group sex without revealing specifics about when the orgy will air.

For Banks' executive producing partner Ken Mok, the orgy wasn't all fun and games.

"When something bad happens or something controversial happens, your natural instinct is you want to step in and just say, 'Hey... Hold on a second,'" Mok admits. "As a documentarian of the process, you have to step back and let them do what they're going to do, unless it's like a danger to themselves or a crime."

After producers determined that nothing in the girls' actions constituted a felony and that proper protection was being used, Mok and team were able to sit back and watch the sparks fly.

The former MTV and NBC exec says he understands what the girls must have been feeling.

"They're are under a microscope during the whole time they're in this competition," Mok observes. "They're surrounded just by other girls through the whole period of time, so at a certain point they've got to find some release valves for that. So it's only natural that when they get around... single cute guys, something is going to happen, some romance is going to happen. I didn't expect it was going to happen like this..."

Finally, erstwhile supermodel and current "Top Model" judge Janice Dickinson has the only healthy approach to the event.

"Why wasn't I invited?"

"America's Next Top Model" airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET.

JaniceIsAMan

orgy orgy?

I read this over someone's shoulder last week and posted a question asking about it...but my comment was deleted. Whats up with that?

Janice's comment cracked me up.

I can just see the Exec's at UPN, coming up with next Fall's schedule:

America's Next Top Model: Gone Wild!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    I can just see the Exec's at UPN, coming up with next Fall's schedule:

America's Next Top Model: Gone Wild!
    I think I hear a new theme song coming on: Girls on Film!!

Some Group Lovin

Hey,
    This is my first time posting and I'm not quite sure if this has been discussed or not so bear with me...

Anyway I ran across some interesting news regarding some of the contestants participating in an orgy...

www.nypost.com/entertainment/15748.htm

I was just wondering what everyone else thinks of this and which of the ladies do you think participated?!

any guess to who those four girls are?

Yeah, i believe my post was deleted. I am thinking Camille, Sara, Xiomara and Catie. I don't really know why i named them. but thats my guess

My guess is Camille, Sara, April, and Yoanna. No reason....

I think it's going to be Sara, April,Xiomara, and Yoanna. Maybe Mercedes....

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast