Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

this kinda reminds me of the bachellor with bachellor bob where they show a clip of an ambulance and it seems as though one of the girls hurt herself in the bathroom- but in reality it was a condition she had prior to the show. i was decieved- i hate bachellor bob anyways-

IdolFreak05
    So does anyone know when this "orgy" is going to happen?

needsleep05
    this could be the "orgy" episode. during the previews they only showed 4 girls making out with the actor guy.

-An intense argument with her boyfriend leads one model to join her roommates at a nightclub, where she attracts the interest of another man.
    - A group of models spend a memorable night on the town with a famous music group.

NOW this is the orgy episode.............i wonder which famous group....

Mattio
    Can't be Catie, she claims to be a virgin, so why do it on camera, even if she doesn't actually perform intercourse.

Still kinda seems dumb. Why the hell would the girls do that, oh well, I guess I'll have to watch.

can't be catie- she's not even on the show anymore- :-P

DjDeluxay
    Yeah Catie is off the set.
    But if Episode 7 is indeed the one where the Orgy occurs. If you goto 11.8 of the Preview :http://www.upn.com/video/promo_top_model2.shtml
    You can see four girls:
    Shandi
    Mercedes
    Camille
    Sara
    gasp
    haha
    How do i take a screen shot of that??? I can't even get the video link. Just the shtml link

Greenmustard
    Hey...ummm...for some reason...I'm not able to watch the preview videos...The video screen is black with this small box-like thing on the top left corner...

My question is...How can I watch the previews? Am I suppose to download something to watch it?

saab9x
    Quote Originally Posted by ShandiRocks
    Hey...ummm...for some reason...I'm not able to watch the preview videos...The video screen is black with this small box-like thing on the top left corner...

My question is...How can I watch the previews? Am I suppose to download something to watch it?
    what version of realplayer(.com) do
    you have?

kthxbye.

b.

Kao
    Who's the "gasp" DJ? I do't have nor like realplayer because it spies....