Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I don't even think it's going to be a damn orgy. I think they are just rehearsing for the acting thing, and we've all been had.
    ...or the guys make their "introduction"
    in episode 6; and then come back to
    "play" in episode 9. dinner...wine...booya!

we've already seen the "img" guys (the
    male "eve" models) come over for dinner,
    right?

kthxbye.

b.

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    The article said FOUR girls were having an orgy with guys. So it can only be four girls. I don't get what you mean. Especially about the good friends part.
    My point is people are thinking this will only take place when there are the final four people. My point is that it doesn't have to be that way. There can be 4 of the 7 remaining girls that take part of this event

FORT Newbie
    in the preview, they were all kissing the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    My point is people are thinking this will only take place when there are the final four people. My point is that it doesn't have to be that way. There can be 4 of the 7 remaining girls that take part of this event
    I know. I meant it can only be four girls having an orgy. Not that only four girls can be left to have an orgy.

4 entries found for orgy.
    orˇgy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôrj)
    n. pl. orˇgies
    A revel involving unrestrained indulgence, especially sexual activity.
    Uncontrolled or immoderate indulgence in an activity: an orgy of spending. See Synonyms at binge.
    A secret rite in the cults of ancient Greek or Roman deities, typically involving frenzied singing, dancing, drinking, and sexual activity.

Sexual activity doesn't mean sex, it could be just kissing, and if they were all kissing the same guy....some twisted version of spin the bottle? Who knows but I don't think it'll be what we're thinking about, I mean come on, with camera's and everything? It seems too Paris Hilton.

right?
    i think you're on to something, saab. antm always has a tendency to trick the viewer. they're trying to tease us with this preview, so we think that THIS is the orgy episode, since im sure that they're aware that many viewers already know about the orgy.

Well, i do not think that it will only be a kissing scene. Tyra Banks mentions some where that they did this in private. They wanted to see how far they could go on camera. They did get far, but obviously they are not going to show everything. I do not think this is the orgy episode. And ANTM had nothing to do with advertising an Orgy. It was Tyra Banks on a late night talk show, if i am not mistaken.
    So, i think the orgy will be two episodes later. Don't know why.
    But, Lovely Bones you are right, an Orgy doesn't have to be sex. But i think on the show they did get into the sex part.
    I just want to know how much will they show. Or if they are only going to show them go into a room, and not show the other camera that is recording them
    But i totally agree that they are leading us to believe that the "orgy" will be this episode. But it most likely won't

Quote Originally Posted by saab9x

right?

kthxbye.

b.
    Right. And remember the tragedy that turned out to be Shandi passing out for a few moments?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

!
    My guess? That the winner of a competition (maybe the acting/kissing scene) gets to select 3 of her friends, and those 4 get to have their boyfriends visit (something like this happened last year I believe). Those 4 girls make out with their guys in the main room of the loft- and there's your "orgy".
    Tyra has implied that there's no sex (saying it's not cable or something like that) and this show has a history of exaggerating for ratings.
    This is more likely than any of these girls getting down with total strangers while on camera, as I can't pick 4 of those who are left to be in this situation.

i doutb it.... tyra seemed pretty shocked by the "orgy", so if it happened to be their boyfriends, it wouldnt be THAT suprising that they all make out... what else are they supposed to do?

who knows though