Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Secrets Shroud 'Next Top Model' Orgy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    i read in xiomara's chat (or some other source - some interview she did) that they were encouraged to answer janice's questions wildly. i don't know that that meant they were encouraged to embellish/lie, but i remember xiomara told janice that the craziest place she's had sex was a broom closet at school, which it turns out, wasn't true- could be that april just said it to be funny? a few of the other girls seemed to question abotu the photographers looks too- i got a laugh out of it.

yeah, or said it to make herself sound more adventurous/risky or however one would define sleeping with someone to further their career. i considered that and i sure hope it's true. she doesn't seem like the kind of person who would stoop so low as to use sex as a tool to get somewhere in life. bleh. lord knows she doesn't have to.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vibecrusher
    in the preview it's clear that she had sex.
    If you listen really well, you can kinda hear that it voices were edited to make it seem like she told her bf that she had sex. I noticed it last night after the behind the scene episode. But I guess we will never know until next week when we get to watch the show. But I don know that it is all the girls that are "invovled" not just Shandi.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112