Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 2 Recap: Hit Me With Your Breast Shot

FORT Fan
    While John's motto is shorter is better, I can't say that I agree. I like longer recaps with little points of your own opinion thrown in there. Of course I don't have any of the power or pull of John so we'll let him make those decisions.

I actually like your long recaps. Its almost as if im watching again and again. hehe
    You sometimes notice things i didn't see or take note of
    Thanks

I like the long recaps as long as the writer is willing & able. It's especially appreciated when I miss an episode. Of course, on this show they seem to be playing it twice a week so there's always a chance to catch it again. But I love all the detail...
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks everybody, I will try take all your opinions into account!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflake Girl, your recap was fantastic!!! I only watched the show once but, your flair and humor makes me want to watch it again. I enjoyed reading this detailed discription with names and remarks that are so right on.

Re: Jay Manuel, I know that you didn't mean anything about calling him Spike's squattier brother. Maybe Spike is taller, oh well, so what? They both look great and are successful. I can attest to your being a Spike fan!

Whether or not I watch the next episode (I work full time and go to school, there are only so many RTV hours in a day ) I will still read your great recaps!

Thanks for getting my back on the Spike thing, Eldee. I just told y'all I'm only 5'2" so squatter for me is a good thing!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Question:Who is Spike? Is he on the show?

No, DJ, he's not on ANTM. Spike is a character played by James Marsters on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and, more currently, Angel, which can be seen Wednesdays on the WB. He is basically a hot vampire who can come and bite me anytime.

DJ Deluxay, here is James Marsters with light hair.

I'll just throw another one in. BTW, under the General Discussion Forum are the threads for the Hottest Men and Hottest Women. What are you all waiting for? Go take a look and maybe contribute.
    Last edited by eldee; 01-26-2004 at 04:10 PM.

:slobber :slobber

Thanks for the eye candy, Eldee! Especially the shirtless pic. :O
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast