Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ANTM2, Ep. 2 Recap: Hit Me With Your Breast Shot

J last night was hillarious! I think he should make an apperance everyweek to bring some comedy into this contest. I was laughing so bad at his comments last night and at present to the models but the one that was for the road was the comment about Xiomara's walk when she just tried too hard to have that model catwalk 'attitude' "Girl you walk like your on crack. Your eyes so bugged out of your head like something just scared the hell out of you" . I thought she looked like a fish at that moment

Quote Originally Posted by Andre1980
    "Girl you walk like your on crack. Your eyes so bugged out of your head like something just scared the hell out of you" .
    that comment was absolutely hilarious!! her eyes made her look so possessed.

so glad the giselle-look-alike got eliminated!!

just when i think it's nto possible for me to love j anymore, he's the guest judge. xiomara seriously DID look possessed/ready to beat someone up. camile, though, what a snake! i'd really hate to see her win this competition, and i think she has a chance, because she's always sweet-talking with tyra, and tyra definitely seems to like her tenacity. catie....ah...catie. first off, how cna yoiu NOT notice that camille is a conniving biotch? especially when she's your ROOMMATE! and now the wet slea/express "fashion designer" comment to add to the "15th" chapel one. catie isn't looking like the genius of this series so far...

shandi....although, she has model stats, child cannot wlak, child cannot do her own makeup (hun, this is the BEAUTY industry, you kind of need to know that), and she definitely does look like a giraffe with muscular distrophy that was great.

Another great recap SFG!!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    She looks like a giraffe with Muscular Dystrophy.
    That is so mean and un-PC...but I can't stop laughing!

PS. The recap title is genius!!
    Last edited by melpepinla; 01-21-2004 at 08:08 PM.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by Positum
    shandi....although, she has model stats, child cannot wlak, child cannot do her own makeup (hun, this is the BEAUTY industry, you kind of need to know that), and she definitely does look like a giraffe with muscular distrophy that was great.
    But at least Shandi has fashion model potential. Make-up and walks, you can teach to some extent. Some of the girls may have the know-how, but with nothing to work with... they're going to be eliminated before her.

FORT Newbie
    Ahh! Great recap- truly enjoyed this.

That comment about Xiomara from J was hilarious! My god, all of today I kept thinking about it and I would start laughing out loud.
    Needless to say, I got a lot of 'what the heck?!' stares from other people.

And, for some reason unknown to me- as fully aware as I was about how terrible her walk was/is, I was holding my breath and hoping that Shandi wouldn't be the one to go. I dunno.. I guess I'm not ready to see her leave yet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    But at least Shandi has fashion model potential. Make-up and walks, you can teach to some extent. Some of the girls may have the know-how, but with nothing to work with... they're going to be eliminated before her.
    Well put..... all these girls seem like they know how to do their hair/makeup. Shandi never wore makeup in school or really fixed her hair. She wasnt a girlie girl at all. Shes was the mis plain jane that everyone loved!!!! Although she needs some work, i think once she gets that walk down... the rest will be cake for her!!!!! Go Shandi!!!!

i didn't even notice shandi's behind at first till i read the recap- i'm now watching the catwalk again (second airing) and oh my, it is flabby! you nailed it right on the money when you referred to them as "floppy" snowflake girl- great recap

OK dang i thought i was skinny. im 5 "7 and still growing weighing at about 100 pounds. But wow Shandi is way skinny. She needs to gain some weight. I mean when she was walking the cat walk something is wierd with her hips. She is on my top 5 list but dang thats a little too skinny

FORT Newbie
    Skinny as hell, yeah. I watched this episode again and in the part where she's walking, she looked so skinny I thought she was going to collapse or something.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast