Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 01/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

10/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Please keep all discussion here for the show, regardless of when it airs. Thanks!

I'm glad to see Bethany go, she still looked like a stripper or "swimsuit model" to me.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

OMG...tonight's show was so funny! Xiomara DID look like she was on crack on that last runway walk. I'm glad to see Bethany go, not only did she not have the body, but her whole attitude just isn't appropriate for fashion modeling - with all the cussing and such.

I'm not sure where I stand on the whole Yoanna/Camille fight. On the one hand it is obvious that Camille is a total diva with a huge diva attitude. However, Yoanna seems a little sensitive and the whole "negative energy" thing was a little too much. Personally, I think they're both a little crazy!

Next week's show is going to be AMAZING. I can't wait to see the makeovers! Did anyone catch who they decide to make a platinum blonde?
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

It looked to me like, in the preview, when Shandi was lying on the floor, her hair might have been bleached--then again I'm just not sure 'cause I wasn't concentrating on her hair. BTW how many people do ya reckon missed the show because they thought it wouldn't air? Bet they're p.o.'ed!

I know...hee hee hee. They should know that UPN would never air anything as serious as the State of the Union address.

What was with Shandi lying on the floor? Tyra said she couldn't handle the pressure...I hope that just refers to the trauma of having all her hair cut off and not something more serious. (I'm pulling for Shandi, no matter how bad her runway walk is).

Was that not the funniest moment ever when Janice was trying to show Bethany how she should have posed and got up on the desk!?! That was definitely a WTF moment.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

so it is airing in the west coast right? damn, spoiled it for myself- didn't think there would be an outcome in one of these 4 posts, but heh this is a spoiler thread- my prediction was right! but i still wanna see what happens

Kao
    LOL! J. Alexander had me rolling on the floor tonight!

"Ooh, chile, you look like you on CRACK!"

FORT Newbie
    I think Camille is high off herself, for no apparent reason. She might walk decently, but she's not the best walker. she might photograph well, but she's not the most photogenic, she has an alright body, but she's doesn't have the best. It think Yoana was right that all this drama she creates is to have other people upset when it's showtime so she can advance. Camille seems to shoot herself in the foot though, she might think she's more educated than the other girls but she is just uncouth and lack grace, I mean who the hell would argue with a designer when you're trying to get him to hire you, she has no home training, boughetto itch :mad:

Yoana was a bit to sensitive to Camille though, I agree with most of what she was saying, but she could've just let it roll of her back, she jus let camille get to her though. Yoana is going to go far, as long as she learns to keep quiet, again I have no clue what nigel was talking about whenhe said her body needed work, but her face is so striking in her pictures

bethany should pursue a maxim cover or something, she just didn't scream fashion model to me

shandi, somebody teach that girl to walk please, she's scaring me. I think her legs are just going to break when she's doing her walk

Jenescia, "i'm riding the crimson wave right now" oh my goodness this girl is the funniest

I've decided I don't like tyra's red

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    LOL! J. Alexander had me rolling on the floor tonight!

"Ooh, chile, you look like you on CRACK!"
    That was TOO funny, and he was absolutely correct! Wasn't he just a "guest" judge? Too bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    OMG...tonight's show was so funny! Xiomara DID look like she was on crack on that last runway walk. I'm glad to see Bethany go, not only did she not have the body, but her whole attitude just isn't appropriate for fashion modeling - with all the cussing and such.
    Yes... "walking like she was on crack!" Jay Alexander cracks me the fook up. I really wish he was a permanent judge. They should definitely bump off the smarmy bastard from Jane's magazine to make room for him.

And yes, next to the blond that was ejected tonight, I think Xiomara should go. She really does look demonically possesed whenever she does the runway! I don't like any of her pictures either. And she's waaaaaaay too old (at-- what-- 26?) to start as a new model. Most models burn out or retire by the time they're that age. Sad but true.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast