Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: 01/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

  1. #31
    FORT Fan saab9x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by JenMKat

    __deletia__

    the times that Bethany talked about her own boobs. I think she's obsessed with them, therefore thinks everyone else is obsessed with them too. I bet she walks around and holds them.

    //

    muhahahah!

    kthxbye.

    b.

    //

  2. #32
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    150
    Yoanna is jealous of Camille's confidence.

    Yoanna is a beautiful girl, but as a formerly overweight woman, she lacks confidence and acts as if she has low self esteem. I like how Tyra checked her near the end of the show--she asked Yoanna, "Are you willing to work it out with Camille?" When Yoanna started giving Tyra the runaround, Tyra cut her off and asked, "Do you want to win this competition?" If Yoanna is smart, she will understand that that was more than small talk, that was a threat.
    From the projects to the White House...

  3. #33
    Plotting spegs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    In the land of endless sunshine
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,226
    I don't think Camille has any true confidence. People who are honestly confident and happy with themselves do not have to say it quite so often, nor do they obsess about everyone else's jealousy of them. Camille seems very insecure to me. Look at how she jumps all over Yoanna behind her back--Camille started it--but is she confident enough to confess? Hell no, she lies her butt off.

    The constant "I, me, I, me" monologue is driving me C-R-A-Z-Y, and I would love to see her get a humiliating boot soon, but I'm thinking she's this season's Robyn, and we'll have to put up with her till near the end.

    No way she wins, though. Like the "Law of the Bachelor," they wouldn't edit their winner in such a negetive light.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

  4. #34
    FORT Fanatic acclyaimed4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Under the Iron Sea
    Age
    35
    Posts
    561
    so, who's going to chat with Bethany today at 2:30 on the UPN website?

  5. #35
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Last night's episode was a blast! I was so happy to see Jay Manuel back, with platinum blonde hair to boot! Last season he was hilarious!

    The whole Camille/Yoanna she said/she said thing is already old. They were both acting like children in my opinion. They should just agree that they don't agree and move on. I still think that both of these ladies are going to move further along in the competition than some of the other ladies though.

    Poor Shandi! I really like her, she is trying so hard! But Janice is right, she needs to walk in high heels all day long to learn how to walk. I really hope Shandi practices because she is another who can go far.

    I was glad Bethany was eliminated last night. Her attitude stunk, she bad mouthed the other girls more than any other girl. And like many of you have said, she didn't scream "fashion" model to me. She is kind of attractive and has a good body and I am sure she can find her niche somewhere else.

    Bring on the hair make-overs! Last seasons was fun to watch and it looks like this season may be even more dramatic!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  6. #36
    Shandi. So hot right now. teal razz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    31
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde

    What was with Shandi lying on the floor? Tyra said she couldn't handle the pressure...I hope that just refers to the trauma of having all her hair cut off and not something more serious. (I'm pulling for Shandi, no matter how bad her runway walk is).
    Shandi not "handling the pressure". Oh, Tyra, please thats such bullsh*t. When you don't give the girls time to EAT or SLEEP more than 3 hours AND make them work their asses of on top of that, exhaustion sets in. That ticks me off the network is making it look like she passed out because of "pressure". Boooo UPN. They treated those girls like herded cattle.
    ya pink elephant!

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by JenMKat
    My boyfriend and I thought we might be able to make a drinking game out of the times that Bethany talked about her own boobs. I think she's obsessed with them, therefore thinks everyone else is obsessed with them too. I bet she walks around and holds them.
    Did it ever occur to you that perhaps she was responding to something being said to her...but they just kinda editted that part out...obviously out of the goodness of their heart? (Kind of like Jenascia and her "too short" comments.) And doesn't it even register that she didn't choose the blue smurf paintjob, that in many cases they were telling the girls how to pose and that the photographer chose the picture to use for the judging? Or do you think they only took one picture and she chose to strike that pose? That whole thing was a set up.

  8. #38
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by teal razz
    Shandi not "handling the pressure". Oh, Tyra, please thats such bullsh*t. When you don't give the girls time to EAT or SLEEP more than 3 hours AND make them work their asses of on top of that, exhaustion sets in. That ticks me off the network is making it look like she passed out because of "pressure". Boooo UPN. They treated those girls like herded cattle.
    Ouch.
    Somebody's angry.
    Personally, I don't see anything so far about the people treating the girls like "herded cattle". You could be right, however on that Shandi part.
    But, *shrug* what do I know, right?

    I like your fat-cat-watching-the-tv avatar, by the way. It's funny.

  9. #39
    FORT Fan nyc_star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    329
    StarLight, why are you so sure about that? She kept bringing it up "by herself" in her private video she sent to UPN too. Obviously, at the time she made the video, no staff asked her to bring it up so much. She was already too much about "her boobs". Maybe she is a beautiful girl, but every time she made a nasty comment about other contestants or her boobs being bigger than others, ohch, oh my God, her face looked downright ugly...
    'What's inside a person will do appear in her face." Her certain comments ruined her beauty and made her look so ugly to my eyes.

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie BeautifulDesire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I'm glad to see Bethany go, she still looked like a stripper or "swimsuit model" to me.


    I have to say i disagree, she was very attractive, and i think she should of stood a chance. In a way you're right, i guess the runway isn't apporpriate for her, because they said her chest was too big and she had to loose some weight, and her waslk wasn't very good,but she was still very attractive.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.