Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 01/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Yeah. I was quite mad at the fact of her advice towards Bethany. Bethany made sure she didn't try to have the camera focus on her boobs. Ok what i don't get is how we see some of them pick a photo. But at the elimination, they said this is what you chose and this is what we chose. I saw that the pictures the girls announced on air was not was shown at the cut. I know that this may be something not to focus on. But I think the girls had picked some really good photos in the room with the computer. I especially liked how April did that turn around pose.
    And i liked how they said Yoanna looks confident in her photos. Although she wasn't on the runway by saying "Don't Look" She still managed to bring that out. I guess making sure she beats Camille is a good attitude. But it might come to get her in the end

I feel really really really bad for Catie, it looks like they cut her hair really bad.

I am sorry to jump to conclusion but it looks like they cut her bald and gave her a Boy Haircut.
    It also seems they are going to be doing a Extreme PhotoShoot. Like Season one with spray Paint on their faces maybe. But without animals.

on bethany- it wasn't so much as being sexy or posing sexy, it was more of the boobs in your face arms spread out look. you can be sexy without having people direct their attention to look right at your boobs- j alexander and janice doing poses on the table was fun to watch though.

my prediction was right, but after seeing shandi walk, and her really messy hair in the photoshoot i think that she really should have been the one they axed- but we'll see- everyones hoping for a cinderella story.

xiomara was pretty bad too- the whole medusa stare is creepy-

mercedes is beautiful- and april has a banging body!

Poor Shandi...I cringed when she was putting on her eyeliner. I think she's a very nice girl, but doubt she will go far with that walk. Wow...

It looks like they gave Catie a blonde pixie cut, which I could see being traumatic if you've had long hair your whole life.

Shandi's walk was painful. Oh, my. When she was practicing with a book on her head she didn't do so bad, so what happened at the end?

Hopefully she will pick up some skill in this area. I liked the photo they picked for her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I agree. She better raise the bar-or else!

i think its partly the shoes

I really don't think Bethany was fashion model material (face, body, and attitude-wise.) Both her photographs sucked. The other girls at least have more potential, in my opinion.

I do think think she made a valient effort to de-sexify herself, however.
    Last edited by Salome; 01-21-2004 at 03:02 AM.

urban cowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    I really don't think Bethany was fashion model material (face, body, and attitude-wise.) Both her photographs sucked. The other girls at least have more potential, in my opinion.

I do think think she made a valient effort to de-sexify herself, however.
    My boyfriend and I thought we might be able to make a drinking game out of the times that Bethany talked about her own boobs. I think she's obsessed with them, therefore thinks everyone else is obsessed with them too. I bet she walks around and holds them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast