Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 01/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

i think yoanna's body needs to be worked on a bit, i think camille is right about yoanna not being comfortable- however, camille really shouldn't be so boastful cause i don't think she's that great either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    What was with Shandi lying on the floor? Tyra said she couldn't handle the pressure...I hope that just refers to the trauma of having all her hair cut off and not something more serious. (I'm pulling for Shandi, no matter how bad her runway walk is).
    I don't understand that moment. From what I saw of it, Shandi didn't have her hair cut off (at least, not dramatically.) I think they lightenend her hair. But it looked about the same length.

And I'm not a fan of Shandi any more at all. Her walk was terrible. I could do a better walk in heels, and I'm not model material at all. And that freak-out makes her look far too week for the wild world of modeling.

Also... I have a hunch that the newly-shorn blond was Catie, since the girl they showed had very fair skin, which definitely knocks 3/4 of the girls out of the running.

yoannas lack of confidence, and camilles over self assurance is REEEOWWWW

okay yoanna's gettin a bit too uh i dunno, she's just a big drama queen herself- live and let live, worry abotu yourself and not anyone else-

the whole house meeting is such a bad idea-

jenascia, april, sara, shandi, and xiomara are wise for not being part of the bickering and not getting too involved- cati and bethany just added more fuel to the fire. cati should have known better.
    Last edited by withoutasol; 01-21-2004 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    I don't understand that moment. From what I saw of it, Shandi didn't have her hair cut off (at least, not dramatically.) I think they lightenend her hair. But it looked about the same length.

And I'm not a fan of Shandi any more at all. Her walk was terrible. I could do a better walk in heels, and I'm not model material at all. And that freak-out makes her look far too week for the wild world of modeling.

Also... I have a hunch that the newly-shorn blond was Catie, since the girl they showed had very fair skin, which definitely knocks 3/4 of the girls out of the running.

The "moment" involves Catie. From Tyra, "fear" overcomes Catie, and when I went through the footage frame by frame, the shorn creature is poor Catie. (Think Elyse from last year) She's then shown, for a nano second high up, perhaps 4-5 stories, at the top of a giant staircase or large piece of art (looked like a metal screw, to tell the truth), and a guy is 'spotting' her. Then, there's an extreme closeup of her face....it's HORRENDOUS!. Her hair is shorn, she has long, plastic purple earrrings ending in a dangling ball...but her make up...it's War of the World vs. Eight Legged Freaks! One eye has a 4" x4" patch of metalic silver rubbed into the eye/cheek area and the other eye has 4-5" long cartoon character eyelashes on it: only ONE eye! If you look closely at her hands, she hanging onto a wire, almost like a trapese, so I'm assuming that it's not so much the icky hair style that's doing it to her but a FEAR of heights.

Then, they cut to Shandi, and you have three sets of hands waving air at her and holding something in front of her: a water bottle or smelling salts. The next shot is of her lying on the floor, either from a collapse or she could be sleeping. With these reality shows, you can never tell.

According to Tyra, she said, "We are going platinum blond!" I can't believe that the make-overs would be a wholesale sell out on what would make each individual girl look good and would clone them out, making them ALL blonds! But, maybe it's for a hair ad and that's why they all have to go blond. But, Camille and Xio...blond...<That's just not right!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

omg shandi! brush your hair!

okay, i have my favorites-

april, jenascia, sara, and mercedes are my faves- april has a rockin body-

heather does kinda look like amanda bynes from nickelodeon to me-

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    heather does kinda look like amanda bynes from nickelodeon to me-
    Exactly! I was thinking the same thing.

OK. I want to know who was the girl they made bald? It looks like Catie since they mentioned it. But i wonder why would someone give her a bald look. Who ever they did that too will not be good for the rest of the season.
    But i wish the person who posted this Spoiler would at least wait until the whole USA saw it. Make it more of a discussion than a Spoiler please

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    The "moment" involves Catie.

...According to Tyra, she said, "We are going platinum blond!"
    I agree, I heard we too. I think the reason Catie was freaking out was thta they had cut it so short. Remember, she's 18 and had long flowing flaxen locks.

Good episode...the house drama was so unnecessary. I didn't see the point of either side's anger. I didn't like the way they ganged up on Camille with these vague suspicions that she would try to steal away Catie's thunder at that party when it hadn't happened yet. On the other hand, Camille was convinced she hadn't talked about anyone behind their backs when she had. Not surprising considering her it's-never-my-fault attitude. She was pretty outrageous to talk back to the designer critiquing her, but for Yoanna to take that personally and feel embarassed? Just as stupid.

I couldn't help but feel Bethany got shafted. She was told to try not to pose slutty (several times with emphasis by Tyra directly) and then they seemed to cut her for not pushing out her T&A more. Well, what do you expect?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast