Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Seasons(Revived)

Battle of the Seasons(Revived)

OK i want to know now that we got a peek and episode one of season two in.
    What are your thoughts.
    Which season would you say worked better? Would you go with first are always better than the sequel? Or a different answers?
    I am still debating. I still missing season one. But season two is opening my eyes.
    Just post like everytime you get a new thought as the season progresses

i only really watched season one cause of adrianne- she's too funny and a good looker too- don't see that humor in any of the girls this season just yet. but i guess i'll watch for janice

yeah. Same here. I just wonder if she might have some of the same concepts or photoshoots. I saw some previews of the later ones. I think they are going to do a Extreme Photo Shoot. If you want to see it look at the beginning when they show the cast. Look at Aprils, i think thats the only one where they show more photo shoots. I also saw it from somewhere else

I enjoy the entire concept of the show. But I think it is a bit too early to tell yet which season is better. I have watched many reality shows that came back for a second or third season. Usually by the 3rd or 4th episode I can make up my mind which is better, the original or the following seasons. I think we need more time to get to know this season's cast a little more before I can give my opinion.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Ok i know there is only two episodes that have been aired. But i am seeing alot of things that are the same. Its almost as if the order of photoshoots or ideas are the same.
    I mean season 2:Episode 1 Jenascia is late. But in season 1 i think episode 1 4 girls are late. Robin, Kesse, Shannon and Ebony i believe.(Why did they make a bigger deal over Jenascia, when clearly one of the four girls from season 1 could have made sure no one left)
    Season 2:Episode 2 They were taught Runway. Same thing happened in Season 1:Episode 2. But this time they got a top model. Maggie Rizer i think.

And by the looks of it Episode three will be an Extreme photo shoot. Some girls seem to get scared.
    Well season 1 they did an extreme photoshoot on episode three as well. They were scared with the other model. Which was a snake.
    Now i wonder will they have any thing new to do. We will have to find out.
    Sorry i really can't say which season i liked. But so far season 1 is top.

You cannot top Elyse, so I'm not even hoping for season two to be any better than one.

Season one Janice versus Season two Janice. I'd love two identical Janice's on the Judge's table...make that Four...and Tyrant Banks.
    They'd each start left to right and insult the quivering waif standing before them.
    "You look like a crackhead!"
    "Are you and idiot-savant?"
    "What are you...made of silly putty?"
    "Did you just pee yourself? You are pathetic!!"

Then they'll all climb on the table and stike a provocative pose...or jiggle something.

But a guy can only dream.

JaniceDisDaBomb!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    You cannot top Elyse, so I'm not even hoping for season two to be any better than one.
    Ditto!

It's the reason I got hooked on the show last season. i was flipping channels and stopped for 15 seconds. She was so smart and funny that I just kept coming back. Even for season 2.

I definitely think that the girls were prettier in season 1 and that none of the present ones are even up to par with adrianne and elyse's hilarious commentary and wittisms (jenascia is probably the closest)...but I do have to say that so far, the photo shoot ideas seem more creative and visually interesting in season two...I remember looking at all the swimsuit/underwear from season one and not being particulary impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvelyai
    I definitely think that the girls were prettier in season 1 and that none of the present ones are even up to par with adrianne and elyse's hilarious commentary and wittisms (jenascia is probably the closest)...but I do have to say that so far, the photo shoot ideas seem more creative and visually interesting in season two...I remember looking at all the swimsuit/underwear from season one and not being particulary impressed.
    Elyse and Adrianne were def. smarter, and more sarcastic. I think the girls in this season are really pretty though, they're just "different."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast