Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nigel

Anti All Things CoverGirl
    1. Nigel gives me the creeps. More so with each episode.
    2. Maybe I'm jaded, but I looked through about 2/3 of his portfolio and nothing really blew me away.
    3. However, Nigel is definitely less annoying than that twit from Jane magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    UPN promo photo of Nigel:

[IMG]images/img/antm_5_nigel.jpg[/IMG]

Some photos of Nigel's wedding to model Cristen Chin (Awwww):

[IMG]images/img/j26264.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/j26263.jpg[/IMG]

Early photo of Nigel from his own modeling career:

[IMG]images/img/j26196.jpg[/IMG]

And a photo of Christen:

[IMG]images/img/j261941.jpg[/IMG]

You can find these pictures and read about their wedding here:
    http://www.fashionavenue.com/features/mar18.htm
    I don't like the way he looks in the first photo. But he's hot everywhere else. I especially like the last one. Totally the type I go for, hehe. He's HOT.

What about this last fashion designer frmo the milan/april elimination episode. I thought he was totally gay but then they showed he had a wife i was confused, did anyone else think he was gay too, maybe he just married his hag.

Quote Originally Posted by russocr88
    What about this last fashion designer frmo the milan/april elimination episode. I thought he was totally gay but then they showed he had a wife i was confused, did anyone else think he was gay too, maybe he just married his hag.

He seemed totally effeminate, which is not to say he isn't straight... I actually have met quite a few girly-men who are totally straight He's dumpy, out of shape, looks unwashed and was smarmy. Let's just say Mr. Fairchild is not the person I'd go running to if I was having trouble opening a jar of peanut butter,

But getting back to Mr. Nigel *hot buns* Barker, yummy muscle city...
    Last edited by Pookipichu; 03-20-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

He looked way hotter when he had more hair (his wedding photos). The first picture (the UPN promo one) gives off a sort of gay vibe though. I really don't like that photo.

True enough, ShandiRocks. I think the UPN photos for all the judges are not particularly the most flattering. You'd think for a competition with models, fashion editors, stylists and photographers, they would have posted better shots on their official website. Oh well, I guess the emphasis is the girls on the show, not the judges. But don't they realize we are just as into the judges as we are the contestants?
    (Well, I am anyway. And when I say judges, I mean everyone but Eric. That guy's personality is like tryptophan )
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345