Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nigel

Bumping this thread for the person who wanted to see the pictures of Nigel and his wife. Yes, she is beautiful. Yes, she is of asian descent. Yes, like a certain someone else we know.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

A website of Nigel's photography: http://www.studionb.com/ Has this been posted yet? Oh well.

Nigel is 1) hot 2) an amazing photographer 3) the first or second best judge on the show - next to Janice, of course!

Snowflake girl, you are amazing, thank you for the pictures of Nigel and his wife.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

You're most welcome, Pookipichu!

And thanks for posting that link, Salome. That's a great website; tons and tons of his work. My favorite photos of his are in the beauty section. He takes some amazingly sensual and yet almost architectural nudes. Very sexy, yet very tasteful.

The ANTM Fresh Look adverts are on the first page in the commercial section, btw. Anyone else notice the way April's Eve photo is the very first on the page??? Position of honor perhaps (it's not alphabetical, b/c Camille is waaay down the line).
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    A website of Nigel's photography: http://www.studionb.com/ Has this been posted yet? Oh well.

Nigel is 1) hot 2) an amazing photographer 3) the first or second best judge on the show - next to Janice, of course!
    Thanks, Salome.

Interestingly enough, the first page under the "Advertising" section is the Eve shots from ANTM. http://www.studionb.com/main.html

Wonder if he's arranged them in order of his favorites?

If so, his top three match mine. April's first. Her Eve is my favorite, too. It's amazing. Mercedes is next and then Yoanna. Shandi's is at the end. (Gotta agree that I didn't like it much. I thought her body was nice, but the whole corny wig thing didn't work, and her expression was nothing to write home about.)

Funny, he didn't use Bethany's Smurf meets Dr. Seuss shot. Wonder why.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 03-19-2004 at 04:04 AM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

caties and sara's aren't on there either

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    caties and sara's aren't on there either
    Hmm. I didn't notice, but you're right. I'm not surprised Catie's isn't there. I thought it sort of sucked, but I liked Sara's. Too bad it's not there.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

hehe- nigels hot, the flirty thing between him and april- i was hooked- i would have rather seen more of that then shandi's ordeal. Wow, he's only 31?

FORT Regular
    his wife must be enjoying him every nite ... hehehehe ....

For all you Nigel/April fans, I made this as an avatar but then I didn't use it.

Feel free to steal it if you feel so inclined.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 02-21-2008 at 12:54 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast