Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nigel

I'm so sorry I couldn't find this image any larger, but it looks like it's a handsome photo of Nigel.

It's from Qmodels, and they asked him what product he can't live without. Apparently, his answer was "Holland and Baron Pure Aloe
    Gel for Shaving."
    http://www.qmodels.com/interactive/i...1/Q_questions/

ETA: his wife's on this page too, and the item she can't live without is "chapstick".
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyAss
    Is Nigel's wife part asian?
    I guess she must be of some Asian ancestry. In this ad for a wedding videographer, you'll see Cristen in a picture with a man I'm assuming is her dad, giving her away at the ceremony.
    See it here: http://www.greatsouthernweddings.com/

ETA: You can actually watch video of their wedding by clicking the links below-->
    To watch on Windows Media Player CLICK HERE
    To see it in RealPlayer CLICK HERE
    It's really sweet!

Here's a photo of Cristen on the cover of Vogue:

And another photo of Mrs. Barker:
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 02-06-2004 at 06:50 AM.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl

You can find these pictures and read about their wedding here:
    http://www.fashionavenue.com/features/mar18.htm

Awww... Nigel is a sweetheart! he followed his girlfriend around the world when they were dating

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    He looks totally different to me now than he did in those pictures.
    I think he is most attracted to Asian women. He did make quite comments about April
    Yeah, he could be. Because even on teh April's pic as CZJ, which none of other judges really applauded, he commented "she showed one of the strongest eyes." maybe she really did show them, but somehow, he seemed to like April....

dang, his wife is beautiful- snowflakegirl- where do you find all these great pics? are you like a walking google portal or something hehe?

Quote Originally Posted by withoutasol
    dang, his wife is beautiful- snowflakegirl- where do you find all these great pics? are you like a walking google portal or something hehe?
    I think Nigel is a little fake and into himself! I didn't like the way he handled Jenascia on his shoot? He was soooo fake :phhht Can you say "where's the camera?" You'd think he'd be better on camera for a former model. How old is he anyway? I've never seen him before.
    Life is too short to sweat the small
    stuff!!

I don't know, I admit it's a possibility but then again, that woman he married also happened to be very pretty, in fact she's a model (like him at the time). They had common careers, maybe he's just attracted to pretty women (which most normal men are). If he happened to have fallen in love with this particular lady, that doesn't necessarily make him someone with an Asian fetish or biased in the competition towards April. April did have good photos in the past 3 shows. But then again, it could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay

__deletia__

I think he is most attracted to Asian women.

__deletia__
    ah, another sub-plot... this show
    has so many twists and turns...

i love it!

kthxbye.

b.

Is she still working as a model? If so, like what kind og jobs does she do now? Does anyone know? Thanks a lot!

As far as I know Cristen is still signed with Q Models LA, but I don't know exactly what work she's done recently. I know that she does, appropriately, a lot of bridal stuff! She's been a model for Vera Wang, for example.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast