Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 Final Photos: "Eve" Shoot

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Thanks for pictures John, they are so much better than the ones at the site. Yea, Bethany's picture is blah hehe. I wonder what Eve was Shandi suppose to be, anyone know ?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    I thought everyone's were really nice except for Bethany's her's is just... i don't know, something is not very good about it, i predict. from these photo's Bethany is gone next.
    It's her face that is not so good, eyes are not very expressive, mouth is not sending any message either. She has a nice body though.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    The Adams were minimalized in order to make the Eves pop right out of the picture. The composition of the photos put the Eves in positions that are both powerful and desirable, whereas the Adams are in submissive postures. Eve is the temptation herself in these photos (not the apple of Knowledge). They intensified the effect by showing the Adams in shadow, maybe because the Eves have already taken a bite and have already tasted the light of reason. It's a little insulting if you think about it because it was the Snake that tempted them, Eve was just the first to go for it. But of course nowadays we always associate Eve, not Adam, with temptation and original sin and Eve is seen as his downfall, not the Snake. At least Eve could think for herself.

The photographer obviously put a lot of thought into the composition and design resulting in fabulous photos. In fact, the models' real challenge was to rise above the design or else be overwhelmed by it. I would say Sara, April, Yoanna, Jenascia did this the best. I was underwhelmed by Bethany and Catie, the rest were in between somewhere.
    i wonder what program he used. Do you know how he did it? I mean as we see on the photo shoot and behind the scenes the Adam's were well lite up. I mean thats probly for all photo shoots. Im just curious to how they do it. Would you know? I want to try and do that to some people in my photos.
    Thanks.

you can do almost anything with photoshop

Yes. But i am pretty sure he wouldn't use that. I think to him thats dollar store stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    It's her face that is not so good, eyes are not very expressive, mouth is not sending any message either. She has a nice body though.
    Definitly. Bethany looks like a Playboy model/Dr. Suess figure. So much for her bragging that she'd be a shoo-in for the title.

OK. i think we all get it. She said she looks funny too. I think she said "..never been covered in blue before. I feel like a smurf."
    But I really want to know who Sara was suppose to be. I liked that picture

I loved the artistry of the photos, but wasn't this supposed to be an advertisement for color contacts? Okay, who would even look at their eyes? As an add, this wouldn't be successful.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Thank you for posting these! I've been curious to see the final versions of the photos (since UPN wasn't posting them).

All I can say is - the photographer pointed out repeatedly that Yoanna's body "needs work" (or something to that effect). I usually equate that to "needs to lose weight" but she looks smaller than some of the other girls. Anyone else seeing what I am apparently missing as to what needs work?

SpaceCase, I don't have any source for validity on this, but someone posted in Yoanna's thread that she's lost a lot of weight, and a "before" picture of her.

Yoanna House

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast