Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1 Final Photos: "Eve" Shoot

I actually saw this part of the show. I rolled my eyes when they first started painting, but MAN! Some of those are true works of art and came out beautifully!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Nigel is a fantastic photographer, and these pics are a testament to that.

Oh, and John, I like the way you labelled Heather's photo as "Heater"...Hmmm, what were you thinking of? Freudian typo, maybe? These photos certainly are hot stuff, no doubt!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

No worries John, just trying to help out! I did notice a little typo you made that had me ...

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Heater:
    [img]images/img/e1f_heather.jpg[/img]
    Why yes, I think she looks hot in this photo too John!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I think after posting Catie's picture, my fingers just stopped working.

Um, I could go in so many directions with that one, John, but for your wife's sake, I won't.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I wonder when did he edit the lighting to hide the Adams. I wanted to see them a little more

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I actually saw this part of the show. I rolled my eyes when they first started painting, but MAN! Some of those are true works of art and came out beautifully!
    Cali, trust me - it's really a good show. They do some interesting things with the girls to show them all aspects of the business. You should really stick around this time!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    I wonder when did he edit the lighting to hide the Adams. I wanted to see them a little more
    The Adams were minimalized in order to make the Eves pop right out of the picture. The composition of the photos put the Eves in positions that are both powerful and desirable, whereas the Adams are in submissive postures. Eve is the temptation herself in these photos (not the apple of Knowledge). They intensified the effect by showing the Adams in shadow, maybe because the Eves have already taken a bite and have already tasted the light of reason. It's a little insulting if you think about it because it was the Snake that tempted them, Eve was just the first to go for it. But of course nowadays we always associate Eve, not Adam, with temptation and original sin and Eve is seen as his downfall, not the Snake. At least Eve could think for herself.

The photographer obviously put a lot of thought into the composition and design resulting in fabulous photos. In fact, the models' real challenge was to rise above the design or else be overwhelmed by it. I would say Sara, April, Yoanna, Jenascia did this the best. I was underwhelmed by Bethany and Catie, the rest were in between somewhere.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Yoanna is classicly beautiful. Catie's boobs are waaaaay too big.

FORT Fogey
    I thought everyone's were really nice except for Bethany's her's is just... i don't know, something is not very good about it, i predict. from these photo's Bethany is gone next.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast