Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyra on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien - little spoiler.

Tyra on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien - little spoiler.

Just watched the show... Tyra said she is now pursuing a singing career. Oh Jezes help us...
    Supposedly her single 'Shake your body' or something like that, and her "sexy" video is coming out next week (I think, I don't know, wasn't paying attention).

One thing I was paying attention to was her saying that the viewers of ANTM2 can expect to see an orgy taking place in one of the upcoming episodes. HMMM.

Yeah, I read about her singing career in this forum actually. There was something about it in the earlier threads.

As for the orgy, maybe it has something to do with a photoshoot? Like each girl is surrounded by a bunch of guys in the individual photos? I'm not sure but this season looks pretty good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    As for the orgy, maybe it has something to do with a photoshoot? Like each girl is surrounded by a bunch of guys in the individual photos? I'm not sure but this season looks pretty good so far.
    Maybe... I don't know if that was it, as Tyra was suggesting something about a 4 on 4. She was very vague about it, but she did say that she didn't know anything about it happening until the editing of the show. (?)
    I hope it isn't just smoke, and no fire as it often turns out with these type of teasers...

Well, if they can't show nipples on the show, they sure as heck won't be showing the Ding-Dongs!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous

No it really didn't seem like that when she was talking about it since she didn't even know about it until later heheh. It'll be really interesting to see what happens...lol
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

NEW YORK The surprise on the new season of "America's Next Top Model" (search) isn't who's going to win - it's how four contestants thought they'd get away with a group sex scene.

With cameras rolling, four of the young women competing for a modeling contract on the hit reality show decided to test how far they could go on broadcast TV.

Apparently, viewers will not see all of it. But that hasn't stopped the show's creator, super-model Tyra Banks (search), from promoting the unscripted love fest.

"There's eight people making out at the same time kinda in the same vicinity, I don't want to say orgy - but I just said it," Banks told Conan O'Brien (search) Tuesday night on his show "Late Night."

"My girls on the show were doing the nasty," she said. Banks, who is the show's executive producer as well as host, claimed she didn't realize that cameras had caught the entire scene until she began editing the video. "I was a little in shock, too, because I didn't see it until we started editing the show. I had no idea," Banks said.

"Sometimes [while taping], I don't want to know certain things because the girls might want to talk to me about something or confess, and as a producer, I don't want to walk in [to that situation] and already know [what they'll say].

"They do kind of confide in me about the orgy later on," Banks said.

UPN officials said some footage of the orgy will be included in the show, as it is part of the story.

But they declined to say when the episode will air or any details of who was involved other than four contestants and four unidentified men. Revealing details might ruin the tension of the series by telling who was still left in the competition.

"We've been viewing the tape repeatedly to determine our corporate reaction, and we'll have to get back to you on that," a grinning UPN spokeswoman said yesterday
    Well i want to see this. I wonder how four girls EACH managed to get a guy to do the nasty with. I wonder why the cameraman/woman didn't stop the cameras. I mean i knew they were paid to just tape and do nothing more. But dang they should know when to cross the line. Or at least told Tyra. Im surprised they just didnt give it to Tyra.
    Well i wonder if someone did put the tape on the internet. I mean everyone made a big deal out of Paris Hilton. I bet they are only going to show the parts where they go in the bed room. And maybe some occasional moans and groans. But i mean if they taped them, as in the camera right in front of the action, then i do not know how they will not show it

With rooms decorated to look like that, can you blame the poor models?

I bet this doesn't happen until they go to Milan. I mean Paris.

What makes you think they are going to Paris? It seems they are trying a whole new "system" this time. I mean they got naked in the first episode. I mean it would be good since you know Paris is a good place for modeling.
    But im not so sure this time

Hey, guys..
    What exactly is the "nasty" here?
    Is it sex?? Is it what everyone is guessing??
    Can anyone help me here? Thanks a lot..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast