Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 1/13 ***SPOILERS

Show Discussion 1/13 ***SPOILERS

There you go, Ineedalife
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'm sure a mod will post this part eventually, but remember no show discussion outside of this thread until, um, whenever. Etc. Etc.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Yeah SG!! My computer sent me off to network problem land when I tried this!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Sooooooooooooo, what does everyone think?? I LOVE Shandi's makeup (at the nude photoshoot). I think if I was to do that I would want to look like her. Although I respect Anna's convictions and morals...I really think that it's going to count against her that she didn't pose the FIRST time. I mean, geez. Oh, and how are these pictures going to sell contacts?? No one will even notice them!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I got the feeling Anna did not watch ANTM1 about the nudity issue. And Jenascia or whatever is so gone. Welcome to the real world baby.

Bethany and Camille are shaping up to be the snarkiest so far.

I cann't STAND Camille or Xiomara. Both are WAY too full of themselves, and it's going to come back to them at one point in the competition. The one who they described as too "California" also seemed very...dull. I absolutely love Yoanna's look, though, because her coloring is exactly like mine, and there need to be more fair-skinned models, or people in general in this world for that matter. The leathery fake-tanned look is getting old... She also, though, seems to have a bit of an attitude. My overall favorite is definitely Shandi, because she's modest, and she also seems very focused and cooperative.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Where is everyone? I wasn't a member of the FORT during ANTM1 so I don't know if people thought it was a flop or what. It's like a ghost town in here.

Anyhoo-even if I'm talking to myself, fav quote from tonight

"it's not about being religious, it's about being Christ like"-courtesy of Anna
    "she looks like Bob Mackie on crack"-Janice
    "the boobs are my biggest problem"-what was his name, one of the judges? What a misintended pun.

What was up with the girls wanting to steal toilet paper from the restaurant? Hello? I DID NOT get that at all.

I agree, Camille and Xiomara are *ANNOYING* I can already tell camille will drive me crazy, very glad to see that Yoanna says something to her next week... drama drama drama! LOVE IT! lol My favorite is Yoanna, I think she is stunning, and love her personality so far... and I am rooting for Shandi as well, I also really like April... and where as Janascia (sp?) is never going to make it as a top model, and I assume she will get the boot very soon, I hope she stays on because she made me LAUGH! Loved the part about... no food? lol I thought it was a little messed up that they all just left her, I know it isn't their responsibility.. but if you saw her in bed, why wouldn't you just shake her? It takes 2 seconds.... oh well... I guess in competition you just dont care....
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ah the toliet paper... I guess they didn't have any at the apartment, so they decided to take it from Tavern on the Green... and Camille acted all high and mighty... she just gets on my nerves I agree that it was a bit tacky, but get over it.. they were just having fun..
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

oh, and for the record, if any of you are visiting NYC and now want to eat at Tavern on the Green because you saw it on ANTM ;.... DON'T! lol It's insanely expensive, takes forever to get in, and the food actually isn't all that great... it's definately a tourist spot...

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast