Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Show Discussion 1/13 ***SPOILERS

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Achk, Camille gets on my nerves as well! She's horrible! Acting like she's better-oh wait.."more cultured" than the other girls. I liked Shandi and Yoanna too. I think it's sweet that Yoanna lost a healthy amount of weight and then made this competition. They're definitely my favorites.

Lurky McLurkington
    I liked Jenascia before the show, but after seeing her talk, I'm not so sure. Her comments about food at the beginning of the show were hilarious though. I loved that.

Kao
    I'll be glad when they give that nasty Camille the boot. She's wonderful looking girl but uh, that "I'm so much better than anyone here" act is wearing thin. Poor Janiscia.That honestly looked like it was set up. If I was that other girl who she helped on the fashion shoot, I would have made it my business to make sure that she was up. How much effort would it had taken to shake someoen and say "get up?" Geez....and the other girl told everyone at Tavern on the Green that she would "personally make sure that everyone was up." Apparently not...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I hate to say it but as much as Camille's personality annoys me, she is still drop dead gorgeous. She does have some moves on her you have to admit. Robyn was a B**** too last season, but she did make it pretty far.

Camille, Joanna, April, Shandi and Sara will be the ones to watch. Xiomara-I just saw the name in another thread who I think this girl looks like-Grace Jones! Dead ringer!

One thing I was wondering... the photographer said that Yoanna needs to work on her body some... she is 5'11' and 134... that's pretty thin isn't it? lol Does he just mean tone it up?
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Kao
    Yoanna is fabalous. I like her and Xiomara...as well as the shy one with glasses.

I agree, IMO the ones that stood out for whatever reasons, be it personality or just that thing were Yoanna, April, Shandi and Sara... although with Sara it was an initial "wow" and then I lost interest as the show went on.... I loved Jenascia's spunk, and think out of everyone she will be the one to make enjoyable television... we need someone to make us laugh! lol She'll be the Elyse that keeps me cracking up...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Xiomara has an exotic different look... but it's a little scary She does have a lot of teeth, and her eyes seem bugged out or something most of the time... It will be interesting to see comes across on camera

Kao
    I can't wait until next week when Yoanna gives Camille the business.

Lurky McLurkington
    Does anyone know if they get made over this season?? Was it the first or second episode when it happened last season? I'm just so curious to see what they do with these girls.