Thread: Comparison to ATNM 1

FORT Newbie

Comparison to ATNM 1

I saw in one or two of the threads that some comparisons had been made between girls from ATNM 2 and ATNM 1. So I was wondering who you compare and why? What are the similarities??

urban cowgirl
    I don't think it would be fair to compare any of them. There might be similarities in the "type" they are, but the personalities are probably not going to be similar at all. Do you see anyone trying to be another Adrianne? They would fail miserably. Or Elyse. Or, as much as I hate to say it, Robin.

After watching the audition videos, I would say both Xiomara and Sara have a very Adrienne-esque quality ( stoned--Sara at least--with an attitude). Yohanna looks like Elyse to me, but her shop-aholic video really reminded me of Robyn. And Anna's "models can be virtuous" speech had a real Robyn vibe too. Shandi has the most Elyse like, anti-model attitude. These girls all stuck out personality-wise, and I'm betting they'll make it pretty far over the "modeling is my life" cookie cutter girls.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Wait. How did you see the auditions Tapes??? I kind of want to view them as well.
    If i gave my honest opinion as of today. I would say Season1 had the best cast. I mean big boobs is the main attraction to most people. Height. ANd they had more personailty. But then again, we have not seen this seasons ANTM yet. But that is my opinion as of today. Opinions are subject to change. hahaha

The audition tapes have been added to each girl's profile on the main site.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I have been comparing ladies just because that is what many of us do when a second, third, etc. installment of a show comes out. It is purely speculation, especially at this point. And at least with me, it isn't meant as a good or bad thing, just something I may notice.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!