Thread: 12 vs. 10

12 vs. 10

Why do you think they have 12 members now instead of 10 members from season 1?
    Could it be that there will be more episodes hense the members?
    What are your opinions on this topic?

hmmm....maybe more episodes, last season it was 8 episodes, maybe it will be 10 this time.

Didn't they bring in two more models as kind of a "mini-twist" in the first one? Maybe they aren't going to do that again.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

last time they only chose 8 out of the on screen. Then off screen selected two. Which was a surprise to the cast. Do you think they will at least show the interviews that lead up to the selection?
    I hope they do. In some wierd way i liked how they showed the interviews in a pinkish color. HEhe don't know why. Just looks unique

The more they show of the girls the better. I'd love to see the more of the process and why they chose these girls over others...but I fear that the time constraints will make this impossible. After all, they can't cut into Tyra's time. That's why we all watch, to see more pictures of Tyra and learn more fascinating details about her career :sarcasm ...and hear her sing, too, apparently.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers