Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Previews

the Previews

who here has seen any or all of the previews? I am kind of disappointed of how they already revealed the contestants. i kind of liked ANTM1 a lil better.
    So what do you think about the previews that have already been shown? Do you think they are giving us too much of a spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    who here has seen any or all of the previews? I am kind of disappointed of how they already revealed the contestants. i kind of liked ANTM1 a lil better.
    So what do you think about the previews that have already been shown? Do you think they are giving us too much of a spoiler?
    I haven't seen them, but a lot of times the previews are just the oposite of what is going to hapen.

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I have saw the previews and no I don't think they give away too much. I mean they talk about the first "surprise" of the show which happens in the first episode and it just has a few girls say what they feel about the other contestants.. Such as Shandi is fake etc. lol

i still wish they hadn't shown the cast. It would kind of make it more to love.

I just wish the preview didn't have such a high Tyra content. Bodes ill for the show.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Bodes ill for the show
    what does that me?
    Well i think that is a good idea, or else they will give us more info

"Bodes ill for the show" means that if they show that many pictures of Tyra in the preview, she will probably dominate the episodes even more irritatingly than she did last season. I do think Tyra is a good host, but I get tired of looking at pictures of her. I'd much rather see more of the contestants. And, knowing that she is going to be singing the theme song, I'm worried her ego may be running out of control this season.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

spegs. her ego was already a bit overwhelming last season. this season she's even posted her own portfolio on the website as if we don't already know what she looks like.

and at the end of each show, i don't believe there should be a pic of tyra in a modeling shot, but instead some kickass group shot of the contestants.

"Bodes ill for the show" But language is that?

Let it gooooo....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast