Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The theme song? It's Tyra, of course

Hey dfleming2, I'm in London Ontario right now and I noticed we got a lot of UPN on a particular channel. So I checked and we have ANTM2 on WUAB tonight, but I don't think I had this channel when I was in Toronto. I'm still catching up on the Life channel's ANTM1 too.

WUAB website: http://www.wuab.com

come on guys, she is one of the producers fo the shows- she's not only a host, but she's a judge and takes on quite a few roles during the process of the production

Well I think since it was Tyra's brainchild and she is the executive producer she can be in it as much as she wants. Its her show, afterall.

did anyone catch the blind date episode with Melinda. She is at dinner with her date discussing her cable show and starts to sing the intro song ..
    "Its the Melinda Show,
    Its the place to go, etc ........

I can't get it out of my mind since the first entry into this tread,
    "Its the Tyra Show,
    its the place to go etc..

actually, she's the EXECUTIVE producer. i don't mind the theme song being from her so much, as long as she doesn't give out her solo debut as a consolation prize LOL. That would be a cheapo plug

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

What tyra song?

I listened at the beginning of the show - what Tyra song? Is that HER singing?

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    I listened at the beginning of the show - what Tyra song? Is that HER singing?

I'm pretty sure the theme song was exactly the same song as was used last season.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

In fact it is. But i like that song

Thank God I am not the only one who doesn't like Tyra.

I was a bit annoyed at her comment to Heather who is "Bordering Plus Size" Has Tyra looked in the mirror lately? And would she consider herself plus size? I think a wiser thing to say would have been to tone up, I mean Heather is 5'10 and 135 lbs, Sara is 5'9 and 134, probably a lot more toned, but it's just stupid...plus the whole Anna/Bethany thing...I think some people lied about their weight (Anna) but I'm going off topic

Tyra has never been a world renowned supermodel, because the era of the supermodel was in the 80's (Janice was from the 70's btw, which she is accomplished, but too brassy for her own good) Cindy Crawford is a world renowned supermodel, Christy Turlington, Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell...and maybe Kate Moss, Tyra Banks HOWEVER is a bathing suite model who made it on the cover of Sports Illustrated and is with Victoria Secret...However, she is on the 'old' VS list, with Hiedi Klum (Who I think would be a much better judge)

In fact I think a real Victoria Secret model, Giselle Bundchen, if I remember correctly on Larry King said that the show was more about Tyra then about actual modeling, but this was last season, I think its much worse this season, I think she should let the other judges talk, they have better opinions than she does

Well thats a good opinion. But Tyra is a more better model than Niaomi Campbell if you want to say in terms of a Black African American Model. She is more real you could say. Niaomi barely models and is a spoiled person. In Victoria's Secret Fashion Show that just passed. She demanded she would be the first one out each scene or the last one. But she did not get the best clothing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast