Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So who is going to win this??

FORT Newbie

So who is going to win this??

My favorites are Bethany and Heather. Hopefully I do better this year than last. My two picks - Katie and Nicole did not do so well

I think Shandi...she is being set up to look like the most hopeless but I'll be she'll get one heck of a makeover and "really want it" and win!
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

FORT Newbie
    Heather and Yoanna
    but who knows after the makeover
    I think Shandi, Bethany and April have potential

I'm going to go out on a whim and say Yoanna... She captures it more naturally, and has a sense of style... plus the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde
    I think Shandi...she is being set up to look like the most hopeless but I'll be she'll get one heck of a makeover and "really want it" and win!
    I agree. I think that she is the winner... She is plainly pretty enough to dress up well, and she has the model lack of figure... At least top 3!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

I pick Yoanna, she has the It factor. Something about her makes me think runway and Vogue spread. She is pale,tall and has that chameleon aspect about her. I love Shandi, but she wouldn't be pick for even the last two. Shandi has a very slim body. Tyra says] she wants the modeling world to have more average size girls(which is very unlikely). So, pretty much they are going to do what did ANTM1 have Shandi blossom in front of our eyes and then boot her off because she's too slim. I like XIOMARA, she looks tough and exotic. I hope she doesn't have any major DIVA tendencies( that would be a big turn off).

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I like Camille. I don't know, something just strikes me. But, I'm sure with my luck, she'll be out after the first show.

I think Shandi will go far, Camille reminds me og Ebony....

Quote Originally Posted by acclyaimed4
    I'm going to go out on a whim and say Yoanna... She captures it more naturally, and has a sense of style... plus the body.
    I agree totally with you. When I went to the UPN web site and looked at all of them together she really stuck out. If she doesn't win, she will be up at the top.

I like Xiomara and Yoanna pretty much how they are right now; I think I'll like Shandi if they get her some help with fashion & makeup. Shandi's audition tape was pretty good, so I'm hoping she'll make good television at least.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast