Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not so excited anymore...sniff!

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I personally am so excited for ANTM 2. I think it is one of the better reality shows out there. I think some of the girls have potential. I will be rooting for Catie and Shandi.

where did you get that info?

From the UPN site. Click on the logo at the top of the page to get there.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar

Nice to know...

Couple of points: (Yes, I'm longwinded this morning!)

POINT #1:It's nice to know that there are others out there that are like "wtf" with the new girls for this show.

POINT #2: This show is not "America's Next Top Model #2" it's more like "America's Next Sears Catalog Model". Those girls are certainly "diamonds in the rough" or should I say RUFF! BOW WOW. ha ha. Where's the Elyse?

POINT #3: Like we should even take Tyra seriously anymore. Personalities over looks? Yes, folks, here's our first sign that this is DEFINITELY a reality TV show - no regard for REALITY at all!

POINT #4: I saw the "spread" of Adrienne in Marie Claire and I TOTALLY did NOT RECOGNIZE her except AFTER I read the caption. She is America's Next Top Waitress, not MODEL. I loved her personality for sure, but Elyse is more model material than Adrienne, even if she was so skinny she was invisible when she turned sideways....

Okay, I'll get down off my little podium now! All and all, I'm certainly going to enjoy watching this show!!! GOOOOOO JANICE! ps - is Kimora Lee Simmons going to be on this one again? She is VICIOUS!!!!!! and so am I this morning....sorry. I'll try to be a little nicer in my next post! GO MODELS!!
    Last edited by velveteenidol; 12-17-2003 at 12:02 PM.

I went to the ANTM site in search of the group picture Some of the girls look completely different. Some of them are so tiny! Shouldn't there be a height requirement from the get go, just to be realistic?

I find it so annoying--still, same as last season--that Tyra's face is EVERYWHERE. We know what you look like, Tyra, and when you stick to hosting, you're not bad. But the title of the show is not America's Former and Now Aging Top Model. I would much rather see more pictures of the hopefuls and less pictures of the host. *grumble grumble Tyra Banks Photo Gallery grumble grumble*
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    I went to the ANTM site in search of the group picture Some of the girls look completely different. Some of them are so tiny! Shouldn't there be a height requirement from the get go, just to be realistic?

I find it so annoying--still, same as last season--that Tyra's face is EVERYWHERE. We know what you look like, Tyra, and when you stick to hosting, you're not bad. But the title of the show is not America's Former and Now Aging Top Model. I would much rather see more pictures of the hopefuls and less pictures of the host. *grumble grumble Tyra Banks Photo Gallery grumble grumble*

Yeah, yeah!! I couldn't find the smilie, but I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    ps - is Kimora Lee Simmons
    Kimora is not listed on the website as a judge. I can't imagine her letting the full season go by without promoting her clothing line and husband at some point during the series.
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model2/show_judges.shtml

I thought she was rather mild for a reality TV judge. Even Lisa's friends on Cupid were much harsher.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

Adrianne in an Ad

Just because someone mentioned the Marie Claire spread of Adrianne from ANTM1, I thought I would let everyone know that there is an ad featuring Adrianne in the December issue of In Style. She is modeling for Sirena who I guess makes jewelery (I've never heard of them before). Anyways, she will be the face of the Sirena collection and it mentions that she was the winner of ANTM. She looks really good and really clean. I knew it was her right away.-Just thought you all would like to know!

FORT Newbie
    I liked Kimora Lee so I'm disappointed she won't be on the show this time around.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of makeovers these girls get.

yeah. When she was in town(seattle) i asked and she said
    no, are they showing it yet?"
    i want her back tho.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast