Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara Racey-Tabrizi

By far Sara's best week. I think (now that Jenascia is gone :'( ) that the final three are going to be Sara, April, and Mercedes.

Some people didn't even know about Sara until the third episode...I was kinda shocked, but have you noticed on how they are focusing on her a little more now along with April and Mercedes?? Maybe that's a good thing. You know it would be a shock to see who the final three are because you'd least expect it. That's just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Punkster
    By far Sara's best week. I think (now that Jenascia is gone :'( ) that the final three are going to be Sara, April, and Mercedes.
    Same here.

FORT Newbie

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    sara's hair reminds me of debra messings's from "will and grace" when she's acting depressed and not getting out of bed. sara's face reminds me of geena davis. putting those 2 things together really doesn't do anything for me.
    HEy i do agree with you i dont like her hair in that pic but i like her i think shes really pretty!!!

Am I the only one who think that UPN didn't show her kissing scene, considering her feeling for her dad's reaction? (her scene was the only one that wasn't shown among other girls, except that Camile didn't kiss him, I think.....)

Sara kind of looks like Will and Grace's Debra Messing. But in episode 6 i only saw that a second in her.
    I saw the kissing scenes. And why would they worry so much about her father seeing it. She is over 18. And him seeing her on the show, that is if he gets mad, is already alot.
    I am loving how she was the best in that little "make us want you" "makes us laugh" part.
    She is amazing me and getting better

i like her a lot, but i wouldn't be suprised if she was on the chopping block next episode

Sara is absolutely beautiful. She has a very raw and exotic look to her, very sensual almost. Yoanna has a slightly cartoonish look to her. Something about Shandi's photos irks me. I have yet to see the show so this information but based on photos and snippets, I'll have to say Sara and April are my favourites.

I think Sara has played the game very well, so far. She has to be aware of how low she rated this week with her photo (I liked it, the judges didn't) and being a virtual no-show on the final edit for the TV commercial. She definitely compensated for it with the acting performance in front of the judges

The fact that April rated so highly this week was kind of a fluke. Her photo was nice to look at but boring. Her Lucy Liu - wannabe posturing in the commercial was effective but over the top and cold.

It's hard to say who will be out next week if it's not Camille (again). The music video is something I picture all of them doing well. .....except for maybe Shandi.
    Last edited by Vicarious_Viewr; 02-18-2004 at 11:07 PM.

sara is so much more gorgeous than debra messing and debra is pretty too, sooo .. ive actually met debra, shes real awesome... anyways

they screwed up the commercial bc saras barely in it.. lol let me stop
    at least their finally showcasing her more on the show
    i have no idea why they didnt show her kissing scene though.. i was wondering about that too

oh yea, janice really likes her, she was really enthusiastic during her acting