Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sara Racey-Tabrizi

before medication

and after

Sara is another that is in my top three. I had a hard time deciding about Sara really. Because, let's face it, where the hell is her hair going, right?? But then when I saw the previews for episode one, when they were walking down the runway, they showed a shot of her and she had her hair pulled back. She did look attractive. That's the main problem really. Once they do something with her hair and help her on her posing, then I think she may hang in to the last round. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is attractive...but the hair seems a little lifeless and dull.

MS. BIG HAIR.. yeah, it's her.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkster
    Sara is another that is in my top three. I had a hard time deciding about Sara really. Because, let's face it, where the hell is her hair going, right?? But then when I saw the previews for episode one, when they were walking down the runway, they showed a shot of her and she had her hair pulled back. She did look attractive. That's the main problem really. Once they do something with her hair and help her on her posing, then I think she may hang in to the last round. I mean, don't get me wrong, she is attractive...but the hair seems a little lifeless and dull.

I also had her in the top three after watching the show. To me, the pictures here don't flatter her at all, and it's more than just the hair.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

heh i like her look

I think she is very pretty but I didn't like her.

I'm on the fence with Sara. I think she's really attractive buuut as of right now, there is just something about her personality that confuses me as to whether or not I like her.

FORT Newbie
    sara was friends with my friends in high school. she was thicker then.but she was always nice

Wow...

This is hard. She IS attractive, (those pictures they posted at the site were awful-- as a matter of a fact, ALL of the photos for each contestant were!) and then they don't show enough to really know SOMETHING about them on the show. She seems like a person with a good personality but is there some attitude along with it??

I don't know...

i don't know why . . .but i don't like her anymore